+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 148 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Thread: Which is easy-Forex or Business?

Member garlock will become famous soon enough garlock will become famous soon enough garlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is easier because, With just $ 25 you can open your own exchange notes. Easy 2-step registration procedure and various installment options (counting online bill cards) make opening notes with us one of the easiest and most fun you'll find anywhere. how to forex trading is better than business because when you trade you have to make sure that you always have to move. One place to another is one way that makes business very difficult and you have to make sure you do not keep the account book

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear only se forex business aur business other i buhat hi difference hota ha other business b acha ha ap ap os business ko right time dete ho aur so i apko lisi din be sakoon ni hoga aur buhat sochna parta ha for aise hi forex business b aisa hi ha forex itna easy b ni ha jitna samjha jata h ic i buhat knowledge k sath kaam karna parta ha aur forex ko b buhat hi time dena parta ha tabi ap dono my business success ho sakte hain. I think forex trading is more different than any other business. contains more risks, education, training than any business, but benefits more than other businesses. need more patience and risk to get more benefits

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    easy to join but hard to make a profit? also some people will have their own opinion about it, and I believe that you can make it easy, you can trade in your home and make money, of course it is a very good situation, and I believe one day I can make it also , and so now, i just want to learn and practice as best as i can and this is my only way to reach the goal .. be a good forex trader good business liken bhai jan forex business easy to ha per us k liye jis k pas forex k knowledge or experience ha we k liye to bohat he is easy hai liken just jasey new member k liye bhot he muskil kyun k na to hamam abhe you pata hai k forex pe kis tarha sey works karna hi or na he ye k yahan kis kab trading open karni hi or kab close per han jab just pass forex k science ho ga to us time just liye bohat easy ho jaye ga forex pe kerja karna

Member xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Both are good choices but if we compare then forex is much better than business. In business you need a place that needs manpower and many other things. But in forex is amazing you can trade anywhere. You can make money. You can do it yourself. For me forex is an easy way to make money and we need to learn this trading business and we need to trade with the right market analysis and if we can learn then we can make good money and I think we can all start this trading business. but we can not start another business anytime.

Member tong will become famous soon enough tong will become famous soon enough tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex aik business hay aur ya easy nahi hay is ma hard work krna parta hay. jis tara business ma hoe loss profit hota hara is tara is business ma b loss profit hota hay. forex ko ap gamble na kra is business aik ko kara kra manat kr k is said get kra forex ka business good risk hay is ma har trading ko manage kr k krana parta hay Both are appreciated and easy if they finish with a good trading plan. But higher-risk forex is higher than business but profit rate is very high in forex and investment size is also low so that's why people are considering forex today

Member darwan will become famous soon enough darwan will become famous soon enough darwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes my friends ................... I think forex is much easier than other business types, in the sense that you do not need to invest much in this business and with little Our investment can start to earn at least some of the profits. On the other hand, if we start another business, we have to lose first. Another good thing is an internet based business and only one person can handle it if we can trade with the right market understanding then we can easily get success in trade and trade with the right knowledge and skills required, forex trading is the most easy than any other business.

Member barak will become famous soon enough barak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    perdagangan forex b aik bisnis jerami I have a lot to do with the bisnis and I am going to do what I want to do, but I have not been able to give you a lot of forex and money. The forex does not help but I can say that I am able to see how much I am able to do. In the forex world, there are two or two major businesses that have been billed to manage. To stop the loss of money, if you have a right to ask for money, then you will be able to sell it in a foreign currency and you will not be able to sell it because it is very easy to sell and if you want to buy it, then you have to cancel your account. If you are not able to say anything about the future, then you can not confirm it, but you can not even say that it can not be said.

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    both forex and business have advantages and disadvantages and you can not choose one over the other because there are many business people who have generated great and earn a lot of money from it too. so to consider forex over business is wrong but the most preferred about forex is the low investment needed to operate the business. only hissab sai forex bhi ik asan business hi but is ko karna ata ho tou he ik trader k leyay yai kafi easy hai kio k mughy aysa lagta hai k humy yaha par is cheeze par dehan daina chayay k hum trader kaisay hain aur kis taraf hamari trading teak hi hi is cheeze par he focus kar lia jaye tou kafi sahe hai hum apni error door kar sakty hain

Member masyuni will become famous soon enough masyuni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think hi dono hi bahut hi jayda easy hi, yoke agr forex trader apne trading ko karne ki liye yaha par acche se acche trading ki education ko karne bad ki hi traded market i invest kare for mujhe lagte hi to wo trader is my market kamayabi bahut hi jayda jaldi se the result of sect hi. forex is a way of doing business but what I believe is that forex is the best way in business because you can make money with little capital and from your home, and over time you can narrow down your capital and profits. it still depends on how you work, so try not to complicate the problem, make it easy.

Member gretan will become famous soon enough gretan will become famous soon enough gretan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No Forex trading is not an easy business but true forex trading is a very popular online business now becoming a day and every day more and more people are joining Forex trading. Thank you forex trading my successful honay k lye knowledge aur experience ka hona zarorri hai. Aur without losing experience aur knowledge get kernay ka better way yehi hai k demo account aap per hi ziada se ziada practice karein. I really see that making both interesting but forexing is much better because you can do all that from one point if everyone is going to do forex business then that will do any other business left so there is a choice of people to do business

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 148 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)