+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 148 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Thread: Which is easy-Forex or Business?

Member Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,400 Times in 635 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well forex is also a business every other business in which we want to success then we have to learn and we need to give experience then we can success from any business and like this forex business also experience to success

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Rajpoot771 For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-06-26), billyboy00007 (2018-06-29), Mustansir (2018-06-26), nadia (2018-06-27), Nirzana (2018-06-27), Raja551 (2018-06-29), ravi999 (2018-06-29), rehanayaz (2018-06-27), Unregistered (4)

Senior Member Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,452 Times in 2,364 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I did not understand, what do you mean by that you know that Forex is one kind of business, that question should be like, forex business or other business?

Anyway I get the question,

Personally I think it depends on anyone own that what do you want? If you are fond of to earn money smartly and you want to earn money from home then you are most welcome on Forex market. But if you are fond of to work hard on field then forex is not for you that you are suitable for other business. You know that day by day Forex getting more and much popular all over the world where millions of people are connecting with forex investing trillions of dollar and after few days it may be worlds best business.
    Forex Forum India(Best Forex Forum All over Asia)
    To Join Click Here
    If you are very new click here-Forex Beginners
    New system of "Bonus for posting" campaign - Forum Rules
    To Open Skrill Account Click here

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Nirzana For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-06-27), billyboy00007 (2018-06-29), danish555 (2018-06-26), JahanZaib (2018-06-29), MARandhawa (2018-06-27), Raja551 (2018-06-27), sakigbest (2018-06-26), sarfraz786 (2018-06-26), Sunriser1 (2018-06-28), Unregistered (5), yulbang111 (2018-06-28), Zain4321 (2018-06-27)

Member tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Buying and selling foreign exchange can be very smooth, do not want to be outdoors, provided there is a computer you can take turns. The foreign exchange market is very easy to live in the country and it is far open to all of us so as to make our existence easy and comfort and it gives us the possibility of duties and personnel made. In reality forex is a lifestyle that changes the possibilities for us, we may be rich in a short time by buying and selling foreign exchange companies. and of course Forex is the easiest job I've ever seen in my life. It is a comfortable job and does not have the pressure of work. People do this easy job by staying in their home by running a business as well. And this is less business risk for expert traders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member utama has a spectacular aura about utama has a spectacular aura about utama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, Forex is easier than any other offline business. Because here you can work with your own system. You can use your mind freely. Forex is easy if the trader has a lot of knowledge and experience about Forex. I also work on Forex and it seems easy to me than any other business. and I do not agree with you actually the fact is that you can enter in forex easily but to get out of it and designing yourself is not easy for this purpose there needs to be so much knowledge and so much experience so if you have a good knowledge of mind and experience sharp then you might say like this

Member dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the Forex trading business is more complicated than any other business, so we have to learn the business very well and try to be professional in the business and read the Forex e-book correctly and practice on the trading platform for long period of time. and Forex is a business that you need money to start like any other business around the world. the best thing with Forex you can do this Forex trading business wherever you are at home or elsewhere. Forex is the best business to do.

Member hakan will become famous soon enough hakan will become famous soon enough hakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex is the place from which we can generate big profits with the international currency pair trading. this is a money-producing tree. but it is not easy for everyone. easy for those who have a lot of knowledge and trade experience. because without knowledge and experience, making money from forex is not possible. and forex is an international trading business, but to me it's easier than any other business. because this business gives us big money making opportunities. if a trader learns a lot about forex and accumulates a lot of trading experience, then he will be able to make huge profits from here. This business is completely legitimate and traders can do this from anywhere anytime even by sitting at home. that's why i think it is.

Member benar has a spectacular aura about benar has a spectacular aura about benar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before you can become a professional trader you have to spend a live trading account year, you have to experience the ups and downs of forex trading which you have quite a lot of Forex profanation is a very easy business in the world. any new trader can first trade a demo account account.demo is helpful. If you do not have any forex knowledge then you are studying to forex book. and I think forex is easy then business and it is also a full reward then business. Forex trading is so unstable that makes it an opportunity and in business there is more tension and there are fewer opportunities. The disadvantage of forex trading is that it is more risky than the business and the advantage is that the initial investment to operate in the forex market is very low

Banned ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,675 Times in 1,359 Posts
    yes my dear sir looks very easy, but in practice we are faced with a difficult choice in deciding the buy / sell, because before deciding to buy / sell us analyze the technical and wait for the release of fundamental news, it is the mental effect on a trader, so I suggest to be calm when faced with the position being minus floating,,,,

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ayazfx For This Useful Post:

fxearner (2018-06-29)

Member zarak will become famous soon enough zarak will become famous soon enough zarak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think currency trading is a fantastic company and the company is very simple. I also think that swapping trades is a simple currency and a quick way to generate. Treading currency trading further increases and companies are quick to make more. Forex is also one type of business so it depends what kind of business you are talking about. You can not say like this forex or easy business. Because all businesses do not have the same way to do. But you can compare it to the job because work and business are different. In business, you are the boss and you are an employee.

Member hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is also a business in my opinion but then its easy going to depend on the particular business you compare with forex trading, but overall you have to remember that all business has its ups and downs and this includes forex itself. and Business is easier than forex trading, but if you know how to transact very well then forex is the best business you can do to help you maximize your return on investment, so more profits can be realized from very little investment

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 148 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)