+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 148 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Thread: Which is easy-Forex or Business?

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,189 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is one of the few businesses here wanting your own cash and activities. Other businesses you can do and operate like this business, but some here are completely different, you are your own boss and the business you use in your home or elsewhere. I think forex is much easier than other business types, in the sense that you do not need to invest a lot in this business and with a little investment we can start earning at least some profit. On the other hand, if we start another business, we must lose first. Another good thing about this business is internet based business and only one person can handle it
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

ayazfx (2018-04-16), rehanayaz2 (2018-04-16), sufiyan22 (2018-04-16), Unregistered (1), yulbang111 (2018-04-16)

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend to me both is easy for me. I think we all need to learn forex trading or other business first then we can start that business. If we can learn any business it will be easy to do that business. So I think forex trading is easy for me because we do not need big investment to start this business. I find that both are difficult if you are not trying to trade with caution and if you trade very carefully then you can easily benefit both from business and forex. So, try to trade with discipline because it will give you a big reward as the amount of profit!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If my opinion forex is easier than any other business. Why do I say that? because I have a wide range of businesses ranging from marketing a household tool to an online investment business donor whose results will be very demanding and what is produced is not there at all. Just as forex obviously provides a real advantage for us. forex is an easy business. but this is a bit technical if you study it and then you do it then it will be a more interesting and most profitable business for you so you can start this business with low investment but you can earn much from it through your skills and no other business can not rival it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, I prefer real business and forex as an additional income, because if we use forex as a business as a subject, we should not use the money for day to day finances so you do not interfere with forex trading, so you start to learn how to manage money When you trade forex, and you can set your account as a professional trader !!! For me I always think that forex is a business so I always run my investment carefully and not carelessly because I really understand that forex is very risky but I also never feel burdened with danger, I still will undergo this trade with patient and full accuracy!

Member laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex business is an easy business than any other business. I think the Forex business is the king of all other businesses. Many investors join this market to earn big money. Making money is a very difficult thing but Forex business makes it easy. Forex business is easy, because Forex business is an independent business. Trade is the right amount of business coming here partly as money for others as activities and events. This work is very different here and you are yourself and the business or place in your home that you use !!

Member shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is a good business and you can make a lot of money through this business. and people say that forex trading is a money-making machine and you can make a lot of money through this. Forex is easy but if you have the knowledge and experience. business forex bohat easy hia aur forex bsuiness mein aap ko great knoweldge aur experince big ki need hoti hai is liye yeh business mujey bohat ziyda pasand hai aur is business sy mein bohat love karta hoon aur practice make humay perfect banati hai is liye mein is buisness par acha profit make karta hoon.

Member oralit will become famous soon enough oralit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Foreign exchange trading up until a few years ago is generally done by banks and large financial institutions. When easy-forex started in 2001, this is one of the few companies that offer Forex to individual consumers. Through the online Forex trading platform, easy-forex currency trading is made even more accessible to the general public forex is the best business because it has many advantages like this is a very profitable business can also start with this small amount of 24 hours and 5 days of management time Open market is easy for that. when you get good knowledge and forlsis of forex becomes easy for you.

Member tujjuh will become famous soon enough tujjuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Business forex trading is very easy hi to apko nahi kahungi main, your yoke to apke upor hi depending karte hai, forex ak money making machine hai yaha par kam karke money get karne ki liye knowledge or experience ki jarurt hoti hai, ham jitna demo practice karenge hame trading me utna hi asani hogi, agr ham is the way se kam karte hai for hame forex tradign bahut hai easy lagegi. bhai ji lefe i aisa koi tarika nahi hota jisse koi the easy way i paisa get kar sakein, paisa kamane to liye bahut jada hard work karna padai hai aur pehle apne business ko set karne to the patience bhi rakhna hota hi you bahut jada my discipline wala kaam hai aur bina paise to life kuch nahi hota ..

Member cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a very difficult business is not easy to get success in this business if you want to succeed in this business so you need more experience and knowledge about this business every successful trader has a lot of knowledge and experience about this business. In my opinion, forex is an easy business for us, because forex is a foreign exchange market, it is the largest and most profitable online business in the world, we can earn a lot of money here. Some time is not easy when I face losses. But this business is very good for us because we improve our skills and knowledge from day to day.

Member amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is very easy worldwide smart buissness . Forex is one kind of business here need some money and your own activity.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amnajamil01 For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-03-26), sarfraz786 (2018-03-26)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 148 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)