+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 37 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast

Thread: No more loss in forex trading guaranted profit

Banned slam786 is an unknown quantity at this point slam786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is b papolur busines and good work Forex sb sy achi job hai forex mai earning b buhat achi hai forex mai ham jitna time lgyain gy utna hi faida hai hamain bs traning laini zruri hai forex mai ham apni mrzi ki earning bna skty hain koi limit ni forex mai hamain faida hota hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bedesijo is an unknown quantity at this point bedesijo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First, these losses cannot be avoided. Secondly, we can minimize the then hope from the demo account we can get skill and practice to get p with Profit is our expectation but loss is inevitable in Forex for a trader then Good knowledge about Forex and its tools and use good strategy and follow money management rules and control his emotions its help his to minimize his losses in forex business

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member phibrain is an unknown quantity at this point phibrain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Must have a more knowledge and skill to entering the real account, so better that before trading in the real account, first we trading in demo account, to minimize the loss, we must know the best timing to open position in the forex trading market so And after all you need to invest more more money to earn money and you can minimize your losses if you are trading with trend and most importantly if you are trading with the right tools and system obviously.

Senior Member raj93066 is on a distinguished road raj93066's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Profit is not be in the guaranteed in it and we can make the guaranteed profit by this very soon in it when we have the so much of the experience in it otherwise the fixed profit is not for the any one which is be the new trader or the experience trader in it...

Banned shoaibakhtar950 is an unknown quantity at this point shoaibakhtar950's Avatar
    Thanks
    salam bro.I would like you to give us alot of proves so that we can trust on your system very well,because there is no one that would like to invest his hard earned money in forex and loss all of them in the process.ok?

Banned mohammed_1980 is on a distinguished road mohammed_1980's Avatar
    Thanks
    there are many ea and system are available which is used in less our loss and increase

our profit. which is very useful for our self and we can use it with our benefits...

Senior Member segawon is an unknown quantity at this point segawon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can also pick only low risk- high reward setups which offers you good profit or (in case of losing) small loss, And you ought to manage your own sensations throughout dealing only Thus we can minimise the losses and put an upper cap on size of losses as well However, that doesnt mean we should be afraid to enter the marketit just means that if we have any doubt abo in fact Losses suck big time for me when i was beginning if i was rewarded for the losses is made for 1 dollars per loss i would be billionaire for real.

Senior Member phibrain is an unknown quantity at this point phibrain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Don't try to business against the pattern then when we trades with greed or try to earn big profit in short times maybe we will trades without care about to minimize our loss in fact It's simple just use a smaller lot or volume and always make sure to have a stop loss while I am not a good trader so it is difficult to recover my money then Always close them or use stop loss to minimize your loss in fact in a business we can make loss and can be a good trader.

Banned sidsalman is an unknown quantity at this point sidsalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    thanks sir ke apne hamre sath ye spacial website share ke he aby me is site ko dekhnga aur demo account me use karnga agar raha to phr result achaw raha to phr real pe use karnga

Banned uchenna is on a distinguished road uchenna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Nice one you have there and keep that up, i don't really like trade copier , i like learning to trade myself even if i had to lose much to be able to get it right at the end of the day, it will worth. Nevertheless, thanks for the information

11. The Following User Says Thank You to uchenna For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 37 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)