+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast

Thread: No more loss in forex trading guaranted profit

Senior Member anggora is an unknown quantity at this point anggora's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you face with the loss you must have minimize the loss as well Using that only wouldn't make our loss minimizing as well Generally I put SL and TP 30 pips away from current price of a pair as well nice post, actually right management system brought to a very effective cutting loss and taking large profit, but it takes time to develop a good money management system yet rewarding. To be careful with your trades is important.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member doll.doll is an unknown quantity at this point doll.doll's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex me profit or loss done hate hai is me profit or loos ke koi gurantee nahe agagr ap is me looss se bachna chate ho to ap ko is me dehan se kam katna ho ga or profit ke gurente jb ho ge jb ap is me best tareqe se trading karo ge

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned fxnewbie is an unknown quantity at this point fxnewbie's Avatar
    Thanks
    The right step is chosen as per the market and it is also recommended to use the perfect strategy and the proper use of experience gives a big profit from the trading and. loss is part of business and in every business you have the chance to get loss and also profit in fact Or it can be done so that the hunter swap strategy losses obtained masked or minimized rather than Actually my friend very important tips I am a newbie in this area and I'm looking for such information get a feel for the loss in the beginning is very difficult where quickly seep despair.

Senior Member shamsi is an unknown quantity at this point shamsi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khayal me gurrantee profit to na mumkin hai forex me ku k forex business ek risky business hai yaha her koi loss or profit dono ka shikar hota hia

Banned puzzlefx is an unknown quantity at this point puzzlefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well the best was to reduce your lot size is by doing what is technically in the world of technical analysis called position sizing as in reducing lots when hell is falling on you after all the best way to minimize your loss is to have a trade plan and also have a money management plan to trade the forex market that is Trading in Forex involve loss and profit rather than by trading with a reasonable lot size as well as making sure that you do what is right at all times because if you fail to use the theory of money management in your trading account then you will never be able to go far in your trading career because trading without purpose will surely leads you to no were in particular.

Banned adal1212 is an unknown quantity at this point adal1212's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think forex business is a risky business. In this market they are to chances loss and profit. In this market, guaranteed profit is not possible. Sometimes achieve their profit and sometimes new face loss. If a proper knowledge and experience of trading than days guarantee to get profit.

Senior Member suriptofx is an unknown quantity at this point suriptofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No any guarantee but you can earn very attractive amount in the small time. if you have very good experience in market and have fully knowledge than you can earn guaranteed. forex is economical business just your knowldge can make profit

Senior Member surya88 is an unknown quantity at this point surya88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    great very perfect trading style, where can I get this system? I very interest with it.

Member me.trader007 is an unknown quantity at this point me.trader007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thats great.Main ne bohat se softwares dekhien hain jo aisi services de rahay hain but kuch profit kay baad account kuch hi minutes main khali ho jata hai.Aisay experienc ekay baad main manual trades per belive karti houn aur apni analyzes per trades chalana profitable samajjhti houn.

Senior Member budiforex is on a distinguished road budiforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We just want to develop a routine where we can sit patiently on the sidelines and then ambush the best setups when they arrive as well one way is to reduce the risk of exposure of our capital per trade and other is to having tight stop loss/take profit levels. but that was the profit that we get it covers the value of the loss increases only In forex trading you can minimize loss by monitoring the market trend if it is good or it has a good signal then that is the time you can do your trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)