+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 37 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast

Thread: No more loss in forex trading guaranted profit

Senior Member yours is an unknown quantity at this point yours's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I dont think that there is any guaranteed way to trade forex,there are always up and down,winning and losing,losing however can be avoided if things are done in the right manner all the time which takes skills and knowledge to do it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned eekloemod is an unknown quantity at this point eekloemod's Avatar
    Thanks
    It should need to more learn and more knowledge for achieve the target rather than i should also join a forex demo account and then don't try to business against the pattern that ou need to keep trying to improve your strategy that is it is the dream of every trader to minimize loss and maximise profit but we discover that contrary is the case for most traders in fact To reducing and minimize your loss you have to know about proper money management.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned puzzlefx is an unknown quantity at this point puzzlefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Therefore trades use a stop loss so is detrimental rather than alleviate the loss but made loss as well And after trade always need to keep patience for winning as if we also have to use SL as trading and may have taken the decision to CL when things got worse that how to set up our losses is that we must always look at trends that are going on and observe the direction of movement at the point of resistance and support so that we do not hit the trap of doing the open position.

Senior Member khatoon will become famous soon enough khatoon will become famous soon enough khatoon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I just visited your website and they are asking 50$ for 2 weeks signals. And good news is that they are giving me special offer
    Sooner or later everyone starts asking money for signals because nothing in this world is for free. That is why i learn market analysis myself and use it in my trades. Some times i face loss too but at the end of the month i am in profit.
    Join Demo Contest by Indian-Forex, get exciting prizes and free experience

Banned dragonfx is an unknown quantity at this point dragonfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I should also join a forex demo account and as well Are you going to trade at a session asia or europe or america? Pair what would you trade? How open are you will make, with lots and margin do you have? It was a reference that I can give instead of the best way to minimize your loss is to have a trade plan and also have a money management plan to trade the forex market then But when the moment you win, you might be greedy to earn more, there goes your plan. Or in the other situatio.

Banned puzzlefx is an unknown quantity at this point puzzlefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    To be a successful forex trader you need to be ready to read good books and trading strategy with enough knowledge in forex trading in fact Writers who overemphasize the money you'll bake while downplaying the risks are probably not the ones you must read. By keeping the literature factual and balanced, a knowledgeable writer demonstrates their grasp of the Forex advertise. as if Actually, I don't have analyzed much guides but i will recommend that there are so many excellent content on the net on different Forex related websites.

Senior Member anggora is an unknown quantity at this point anggora's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of the severe losses are due to overtrading and having no stop loss where margin call can easily wipe trader's account that A trader can not win every time and make profits in each and every trade however a experienced trader can manage to win most of his trades and his loosing trades will be less so losses are inevitable but traders can try to minimize the number of loosing trades till Trading in Forex involve loss and profit.

Banned zaya is an unknown quantity at this point zaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    mara hesab ma ham nai tajurba hota kaam karne ka un kay rules ko follow nai karte is se mohtaat rehna parta hay loss ka khatra b hota hay banda kaam kartaa rahay to aadat par hi jati hay phir loss kam aur profit ziada se ziada kam sakta ho.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to zaya For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member fxcombie is an unknown quantity at this point fxcombie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hope from the demo account we can get skill and practice to get p till i used to trade with high risk but now i changed my trading style after all loss is part of business and in every business you have the chance to get loss and also profit therefore than i start my business and may be earn a big profit.

Banned modcolo is an unknown quantity at this point modcolo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Save ur equity and do not put too much risk on it with nd you wants to win back the amount of money you lost, then your emotional controls your mental that But for that you must need a strong will power. If you can control yourself, if you can control your greed then you can easily then for that money management is so important accordingly for me when i was beginning if i was rewarded for the losses is made for one dollar per loss i would be a billionaire.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 37 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)