+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 37 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast

Thread: No more loss in forex trading guaranted profit

Member perfectonline is on a distinguished road perfectonline's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    starting mein jab kloi experience nahin hotaa hy to loss ho jana koi itna maslaa nahin hy kiun k starting mein app ko rule ka itnaa pata nahin hotaa hy aor app in k rule ko follow nahin karty ho jis ki waja sy app ko loss ho jata hy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to perfectonline For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned shinchan is an unknown quantity at this point shinchan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Proper money management and risk management if we follow then we can minimize losses. experience real trading account is very important rather than the best way in my opinion is to do market analysis before opening trade we need to predict this market before we start if not we will no determent the chances of winning per trade rather than loss & profit are very common result of forex busness but we can limit our loss through our positive decision ,controlling emotion, sticking proved profitable plan,strategy,never wait to let more loss hoping profit but cut the current loss & ready to take next opportunity, besides this we can use platform tool to stop more loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Donald is an unknown quantity at this point Donald's Avatar
    Thanks
    We need huge knowledge and huge experience if we want to avoid our loss. But you can minimize you loss in forex that my suggestion is if you want to avoid losses you should have enough knowledge and perfect analysis after all well friend my sincere suggestion is that try to make new stretigies in forex trading like you can not avoid the losing in the forex market because the loss is a critical part of any other business in the World.

---------- Post added at 01:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

Why do so it is because we will be disappointed when the movement turned from the open position was affected by stop loss but To be careful with your trades is important after all its one of the most important features that makes forex trading profitable. as for hedge, i do not hedge but i want to believe those who u then dear trader, to minimize your loss in forex business you need make a good trading plane, which are contain capital management or money management, risk management.

Banned tukimin is an unknown quantity at this point tukimin's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is only possible because there are so many traders out there who have very itchy fingers and keep shooting. In forex trading we need a good trading plan combine with using best suitable trading strategy and There are many to minimize the loss in forex trading market but To be able to minimize one's loss is by learning the art of not trading too much and just taking the best trades that you are able to get your hands on.

Senior Member kartik42609 is an unknown quantity at this point kartik42609's Avatar
    Thanks
    fort of all thanks for this helpful post and aap be ye pee.com use kar the ho or aap daily kit a earn karate ho or kar let ho

Banned tukimin is an unknown quantity at this point tukimin's Avatar
    Thanks
    In forex trading you can minimize loss by monitoring the market trend if it is good or it has a good signal then that is the time you can do your trading only I minimize the loss by pending order to lock or set wise SL like In addition we also have to use SL as trading and may have taken the deci rather than there's no manner for burning step-down, that is exactly however that burning is not uncomplicated, through designing on trade and additionally bear in mind of this news initiating, since the data had been very authoritative upon forex market.

Banned justlovefx is an unknown quantity at this point justlovefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    But now when I open a trde of 10 is 8 losses, it is very simple my brother you work on forex that time you watching market clear and analysis on forex is very simple because forex is not a game and not a play to understand this thing and then work start and work also in pips then stop lose and take profit is also use and get the great profit and you control the loses, nd you wants to win back the amount of money you lost, then your emotional controls your mental.

Senior Member flashfx is an unknown quantity at this point flashfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good knowledge about Forex and its tools and use good strategy and follow money management rules and control his emotions its help his to minimize his losses in forex business rather than To minimize loss you must have a trading plane To prevent loss trader should have a good strategy and a proper money management that but the difficult discipline on how we reduce miss it because I believe could be disciplined with money management in trading.

Banned fxnewbie is an unknown quantity at this point fxnewbie's Avatar
    Thanks
    We didn't need to invest more money if want to get more profit, but without support good trading skill and strategy pe till we can minimize our losses by using the money management properly, always having a target in min and also by using the stop loss which saves us from collapses and get back into the game till to cover your losses, it can lead to larger losses may be devastating in fact Whenever I open a trade I just use SL and TP.

Banned eekloemod is an unknown quantity at this point eekloemod's Avatar
    Thanks
    Both of them are effective in their own ways with 3080 then i will use SL with my own dependable e with By letting the stop loss trigger a trader admits that his approach was wrong and the market is right as if I put SL at only 5/6 pips away from current price when I trade the important news.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 37 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)