+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 37 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread: No more loss in forex trading guaranted profit

Member darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The way to minimize risk is to have good risk management that covers time so that we can minimize our losses in various ways such as following trade rules, forex news, indicators, leaving high voices ie We always try to maintain trading methods because they can minimize losses. also but Losses are part of all types of real business. There are several methods available for all forex traders to control the amount of losses that can be obtained.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because sometimes the loss is the result of misleading analysis especially if it requires good risk management so that the risks (losses) can be minimized, if it is unavoidable according to you must produce self-dealing tactics and before using tactics try with a tryout account while it is very simple your brother working at forex at that time you watch the market clearly and analysis on forex is very simple because forex is not a game and not a game to understand this and then start working and working also in pips then stop losing and take profit is also used and get big profits and you control the loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good knowledge of Forex and its tools and using a good strategy and following the rules of money management and controlling emotions, this helps to minimize losses in the forex business rather than To minimize losses You must have a trading plane To prevent losses, traders must have a good strategy and proper money management but the difficult discipline of how we reduce losses is because I believe it can be disciplined with money management in trade

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bloozom For This Useful Post:

korong (2019-06-19)

Member sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mara hesab ma ham nai tajurba hota kaam karne ka un kay ko rule follow nai karte is se mohtaat rehna parta hay loss khatra b hota hay banda ka kartaa rahay to aadat par hi jati hay phir loss kam aur untung ziada se ziada kam sakta ho And most of the severe losses are due to overtrading and do not have a stop loss where the margin call can easily delete a trader's account so that a trader cannot win at any time and make profits in each and every trade but experienced traders can manage to win most of their trades and trading losses will decrease so that losses cannot be avoided but traders can try to minimize the amount of losing trades until trading on Forex involves loss and profit.

Member tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no guarantee but you can get a very attractive amount in a short time. if you have a very good experience in the market and have full knowledge than what you can get guaranteed. Forex is an economical business, only your knowledge can generate profits and a very perfect trading style, where can I get this system? I am very interested in him.

Member nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Don't try to do business with a pattern so when we trade with greed or try to get big profits in a short time we may trade without care to minimize our losses. It's simple, use smaller lots or volumes and always make sure to have a stop loss while I'm not a good trader so it's hard to recover my money so Always close them or use stop loss to minimize your losses in fact we can lose money and be able to become good trader. and you can also choose only high-risk low prize arrangements that offer you big profits or (if you lose) small losses, and you have to manage your own sensations during transactions. Thus, we can minimize losses and set limits on the size of the losses as well. However, that does not mean we have to be afraid to enter the market. It just means that if we have doubts about the fact, Losses suck big time for me when I start if I am rewarded if the loss is made for 1 dollar per loss I will be a real billionaire.

Member lakum will become famous soon enough lakum will become famous soon enough lakum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as a woman who recently joined forex I still often lose control and often feel a call because of a margin error from the strategy that I use in forex trading like that so I am too nervous and nervous when opening a meta trader but if you use that strategy it's worth it I try to trade for what I do and I have great optimism that the strategy you suggest is good enough and I need to develop and the truth is that from my experience, I see that there is no way to only make a profit no matter how good This server must make something wrong that what I learned from my experience may be good but nothing in this work is guaranteed

Member jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The very interesting way you trade is friends. I am very interested in you. but all that requires an effort that can give us progress in forex trading. for example we must be able to make a good and correct trading strategy so that when we take an open position we always get accurate and accurate results. and I persuaded hard work that really needed attention in carrying out this trade sir to be able to get maximum results in trading

Member syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Currency trading companies are usually high-risk companies. with the current market you can find 2 possible reductions and benefits. On the current market, serious guaranteed benefits are not obtained. no one wants to pay in foreign exchange and also reject these people in the process. bring more people to show that you can have trust in you. and bohat said aisay software hainy hain jin mei aadmi kaam for our karta hay gatati kay opportunity to be kam hotey hain lekin we may aap good luck ki safety ka kauza nai hota kay aap ki money safe hay be kei nai aur phir business baat main mei I'll issue two opportunities with a certain price, a loss, a profit fortunately, a good cheez hi fortunately, for the sake of hamein for hamein say bachnay kei liye kam say kam mistake karni ho gi jis say munaafaa ziada creat ho sakay.

Member pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Tell us more about your trading method. I am sure that many people will be interested in trading with a 100% profit if it really exists in real life. Not pessimistic, maybe you can show us more real trading or direct signal performance. and ..... loss or profit sath hee hoty hann orr or yah kh dyna k trade mmain loss nhi hota well boht bara jhoot ho ga .. kun k trade jiss have no risk, only iss ssyy kbi b trademm loss sy bacha nhi ja skta ............ is mm merchant ki apni luck b shamil hoti hayy merchant chahy jis qadar bb learning achi rakhta ho orr chahy jiss qadar b prectice achi ho ge phr b loses ka ho jana commnn hayy kun k hr kamm m kbi faida orr kbi nuksann ho hee jata hay ........ merchant agr agr acha robort mile jayy also woo the best trade if lyy boht he bahter sabt hota hayy ,,,,,,, kun kk trade, but robort, if you have too much theek hann, there will be some time to lose money, haha, ............... trade for loss boht hota hayy jis ki wjha hh trader don't pass your knowledge hona hona ,,,,,, trade kk bary mmainagr merchant puri learn rakhta hayy also is lucky profit guaranteed guaranteed ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 37 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)