+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: No more loss in forex trading guaranted profit

Member jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    And they came here to get a good profit. To trade well on the foreign exchange market, we always need to study trade properly as well as learning is the main force for forex traders, isn't it. But forex traders by planning well before opening any position can trade Successfully It is important to know that you cannot win every trade. If you as if in the forex trading plan is the most important thing, I also agree with you if traders learn well and trade with their good knowledge then they can trade. and get it well

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This will really help me to get large amounts of money then regret but I don't think that learning and practicing is enough to make a profit here, which is glad some people can prove that the trading plan is MUST if we want to make a profit on the forex market Making profits and minimizing losses in trading depends on my trading strategy so that in trading by making a strong trading strategy I can minimize my losses as well if I control my greed and emotions in trading my losses will be reduced to

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,928 Times in 5,537 Posts
    jii haan apn bohat e achi post ki hai lakin humain iss cheez ki samjh us waqt tk nhi a sakati hai jb tk hum ismain expert nhi ho jaty haain apna bohat mahanrt ki hai tnks for giving aa usefull advice

Member tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So to learn more and more you will be profitable then As an architect at first before they want to build a building they sketch a plan and then only those who can build it like and take learning from previous losses are the best teachers to make us learn things accordingly. There is an infinitive and passive income in forex than if you can market the Analysis correctly and make a perfect plan so you can make money right in the Forex business

Member dumel will become famous soon enough dumel will become famous soon enough dumel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree to just follow our original trading plan and ignore our temptation and greed to open up a lot of extra or trading volume that this is because holding on to your trading plan will save you from many wrong entries that can cost you a lot of money I may not be enough only use stop loss in trading to reduce the risk of loss in trading because the best way to minimize your losses is to have a trading plan and also have a money management plan to trade the forex market

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dumel For This Useful Post:

khelex (2019-06-24)

Member hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it should be better to be a hand job, but you have to analyze and find out the cause and away from him in the future and thus less losses and increase profit opportunities and I don't really like the idea of hedging maybe because I don't know how to overcome it rather than using the stop loss function to limit your losses as if it's too difficult to reach the pro level after all. We must have the right settings indicators to make good analysis so that we can open positions in the best time. With this strategy we can minimize losses. So basically we have to be able to manage risks during trading to minimize losses and get better

Member halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To minimize you have to invest in the right place You can minimize your risk with proper money management so that dear traders to minimize your losses in the forex business You need to make a good trading plane that contains capital risk management or risk management as if And of course also always use stop loss which is technically very easy to minimize your losses and for fake scam robots hotey hain main robot par 1% trust nai karta hoon kyun if you start mein lucky detey hain aur bad mein you bohat lose big because detey hain

Member tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To avoid losses on the Forex market we need to gather good knowledge and need good money management knowledge, only you talk about money management, but the question is what is money management, especially if it needs good risk management so that risks can be minimized if unavoidable while the experience of a real trading account is very important especially in general I put SL and TP 30 pips from the current price of the pair and the forex business is a risky business. in this market there are two opportunities for losses and profits. previous trade jo hi ye aik is at risk hi lekin es aksar faida pe hai hai hai lekin kabhi nuqsan bhi hota hai hi

Member karwa will become famous soon enough karwa will become famous soon enough karwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But this does not mean you have to relax sometimes you will make mistakes that will cause harm and this may happen for some time no matter your experience so we can also minimize our losses by deteriorating properly by spending a lot of time every day for this business and with have a good investment in our account because with large capital we can place many large sizes and then we can get a lot of profits and we can minimize losses

Member camano will become famous soon enough camano will become famous soon enough camano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To minimize losses in foreign exchange trading can be done by making trade plans and trade journals, namely that a trader cannot win at any time and get profit in each and every trade, but an experienced trader can manage to win most of his trade and lose his trade. there will be less so that losses cannot be avoided but traders can try to minimize the amount of losing trades because I think the forex market is a very difficult market for every new trader but you can learn from Forex trading correctly then you will be successful so you can minimize losses You trade news because it follows the news and the risk of news traders is low and every high-impact news effect is 20 minutes

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)