+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 71 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 ... LastLast

Thread: What steps do you do in case of loss?

Senior Member Zaheer is on a distinguished road Zaheer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    FOrex trading 1 online business ha jis main prices 1/1 minute main change hoti rehti hain. agar app ko loss ho raha ha to app bilkul relux rahi or without pressure app market ko study karin or market ke trand ko dekthe howe loss ko recover karne ki koshsh karin. agar app loss ko dekh kar mently distrub ho kar trad karin ge to muzeed loss ho ga. so cool and relux.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned wqr88 is on a distinguished road wqr88's Avatar
    Thanks
    when i lose then stop work and think about it however i done this work with profit .after all i also suggest an other people besause they have also knowledge and i think that about it care fully and i take some rest and after i start work with new hopes.hopes make the man perfect.every job has ricks and also profit for this we took good steps and hopes it is also necessary for success.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ajk92 is an unknown quantity at this point ajk92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    make some evaluation about the losses, learn again to the experiences of losses and figure our skill and our less doing this business, after we found our less and our mistakes, we must improve it and increase our skill.

Member Jonsess is an unknown quantity at this point Jonsess's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    He covered revolutionary in the entries in my business is a business, I was very angry, as soon as the initial buyers of the market, one of the examples, if you tend to reward and how to solve problems, tend to focus on the need to change the examination and examination of operations research, as well as cash, not to mention you can handle increases the risk, you need to run also, our position is usually reduced and they are at risk as a result of the construction of the software package, if you reduce, relieve, zniknat, you can get the strategic methods, except.

Senior Member andriarto is an unknown quantity at this point andriarto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    step I take if I lose that by minimizing the defeat by hedging, and besides that I see the market first until I really really sure anymore with my analysis, because I think there is still tomorrow to trading, so we do not have aggressive

Member utami is an unknown quantity at this point utami's Avatar
    Thanks
    use the second plan, or at least make the second plan. it will be easy for us to be ready with the next step. recommended for a short break, washed my face or something. confirmation before returning to trade.

Banned jahanzeb is an unknown quantity at this point jahanzeb's Avatar
    Thanks
    i change my mind and play defensive rather than attacking and do trade more carefully if i still in loss than i leave the trade for that day and continue the trading for the next day . so that is my plan for the trading if i lose

Senior Member luvestruck7 is an unknown quantity at this point luvestruck7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when I make loss i simply stay away from the computer for that day and I started again new fresh position with my margin available and keep in the mind about my yesterday loss and the mistake for making that loss.

Senior Member ammar87 is an unknown quantity at this point ammar87's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    first of all i would control my emotions than i find out the reasons behind my loss and then i count on the facts that are against me then i began to trade with a new hope the hope of the success.

Banned Chaudhry is on a distinguished road Chaudhry's Avatar
    Thanks
    Agar meri tarde loss mein ja rahi ho to mein try kerta hou kay mujay zada loss na ho or mein money management kerta hou mujay pata hota hay kay jaha tak bi price meri against chali jaye mera capital us ko support keray ga or phir wo entry point ki taraf ah jaye gi.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 71 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)