+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 71 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 ... LastLast

Thread: What steps do you do in case of loss?

Member thenr56 is an unknown quantity at this point thenr56's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We understand as well, but lost and reduced program for how to do it? When you provide support so close to this program for sure that we can find in science, advice on how to disintegrate ... Before enjoying the exhibits as well as a problem, Sir.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned M.Tayyab is on a distinguished road M.Tayyab's Avatar
    Thanks
    i only work in a single trend and i open trade for many days i dont keep watching forex market i just saw it once in a hour or two in this way it does not bother me and in the meanwhile i keep watching movies and stuff to control my stress

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shesbng is an unknown quantity at this point shesbng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I understand that comment ... But the basic steps, that if we are to avoid to waste a lot of energy to protect, but that happens. Instead, in order to increase the damage. Of course not escaped but adds a broken ... However, it does all the energy, you can manage the following references to the attack for injury prevention.

Senior Member marsya is an unknown quantity at this point marsya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nazeerali View Post
    if yopu face loss then you can stop your trading for some time then open again after refreash your feeling do not worry about yur trading and try to get profit with low lot sizes and thencollect your profit for recover the loss .
    we must learn from our failures, after we have failures,.kita must find a way out of our problems,because this is the way to success , i thought of quitting the forex trading because of unable to make much profit. but later i got motivated by some people posts here who are earning good money from forex trading alone.

Member TAPAN12 is an unknown quantity at this point TAPAN12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if you will lose in market at that time do n't trade for cover the loss.For some time you leave the market and forgotten the loss.You will pre planing and preapiar for next trading day.Always trading time you maintain displine and don't panic

Senior Member munni is an unknown quantity at this point munni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well if i lose in Forex real account i would like to analyse the market very well and try to be a good trader and follow many strategy to make a good trading plan to earn money in Forex business .

Member hakro is an unknown quantity at this point hakro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I think that it is time to be better, even if these methods can reduce forgot exactly how? As well as views on meeting with Mr. burning problem thanks in advance, if most of us call for help, or even the software so that it can cope with the loss of the study right.

Member mktysd is an unknown quantity at this point mktysd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree, Asher and reduce errors. When many of us support and software such as see instructed, Scientific Council. Thanks in advance, for example values effacement experiments fan problems with business.

Member davi is on a distinguished road davi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When you kanow that you have made a loss tha best thing that you can do is make sure that that you have cleared your mind and make sure that to are thinking straight and you kanow the reasons

Member dipali is an unknown quantity at this point dipali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You acknowledge that Forex petals often really dangerous small business what my partner and I are in the Forex. That is why the damage an easy topic, in my opinion, and I also believe that the damage will be a major theme as a part of a small company Forex. The damage will be ways to profit, because if the damage to my partner and I am able to learn and also a beautiful experience in Forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 71 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)