+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 71 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 ... LastLast

Thread: What steps do you do in case of loss?

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,948 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai meri to sabse pahle koshish yehi hoti hai, ki bas main apne trading system ko thoda modify karu, jo galti huyi thi usko thik karu bhai, aisa hi main dekhta hoon, aur apne mind ko fresh karne ki koshsh karta hoon, fir trading ke liye aata hoon bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned kamed is an unknown quantity at this point kamed's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am very angry when some beginner investors concerning the market, for example, when the benefits are and how to handle risks are concentrated on the need to change the assessment in the management evaluation and study for and take the money and of course, you can handle the risk, it is important to keep up too, but my place is reduced and they are in danger because of the software system configuration If you decrease

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned BADAR is an unknown quantity at this point BADAR's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah my dear friendssssssssss,.....................many of us is got the loss becuase of that thing, and i am also one of them too, i can got the loss most of the time that is because i do not have the good knowledge and still want to make the big earning with the greed and fear

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anastasia dewi is an unknown quantity at this point anastasia dewi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when we experience loss, the most better things we can do is pause, relax and release our minds. it is necessary to refresh our minds. at the time of the loss we have a mind and mood of uncertainty, thinking that tomorrow is still there to make new gains ,keep it focus .
    The man who moved a mountain was the one who began carrying away small stones.

Banned fasholaforex is an unknown quantity at this point fasholaforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't think beginners are neglected on this forum. This forum consist of nice people always willing to help. A candle loses nothing lighting another. We must be our brothers keeper, everybody was once a beginner, so help whoever you can

6. The Following User Says Thank You to fasholaforex For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned monica is an unknown quantity at this point monica's Avatar
    Thanks
    Loss is already become a part of my trading plan, then if i get loss, i will trade again according to my trading plan. i will not become angry or regret, because it already in my trading plan, so just follow the trading plan

8. The Following User Says Thank You to monica For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member tanu003 is on a distinguished road tanu003's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Generally we see the loss happen in Forex business, but it teach some lessons how to avoid loss. Losses is always possibility in this business so that we traders should know how to avoid loss. Learn mindfully and understand the basic principles and rules, study international political and economics news in regular basis, prepare plan and strategy according to the market conditions, more practice and gain good experience from demo account and money management.
    IF YOU LIKE MY POST :: DO NOT FORGET GIVE THANKS;;;;

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tanu003 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member raza.jeee2015 is an unknown quantity at this point raza.jeee2015's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mujhy to jab bhi loss ho raha hota hai to main hedging ki strategy apnata hon kyun ke hedging se mera loss mukamal recover to nahi hota hai lekin mera loss zuroor kam ho jata hai phir main dobara se trading kar leta hoon.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to raza.jeee2015 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member youcefisem is an unknown quantity at this point youcefisem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in case of loss you must take some time to before opening an other position because effect of loss can disturb you and leads you to make mistakes and lose more

14. The Following User Says Thank You to youcefisem For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned sayinifx is on a distinguished road sayinifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex ke business me trader ko loss par suru se control kar ke chalna hoga kyunki yaha par loss bahit jada hoti hai ess liye trader ko experience ke sath kaam karni chahiye aur loss ko Kam se kam karni hogi tabhi forex ke business me achha kar sakte hai.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to sayinifx For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 71 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)