+ Reply to Thread
Page 213 of 237 FirstFirst ... 113 163 203 211 212 213 214 215 223 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 2370

Thread: A good forex coach.

Senior Member Ayesha javed is on a distinguished road Ayesha javed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my view a Forex trader should use no coach of working here but there is need of some instructor and a trader should build us phis/her base on his/her own efforts in this way a trader will get experience and much knowledge and the n he/she can stand in front of every problem at any situation

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Banphim is an unknown quantity at this point Banphim's Avatar
    Thanks
    tell him to give you investment for investment in transmission to competent ... some though some are not worth the work, you can learn a great coach ... Fx personal guidance and training or even personal teaching approach allows it to be within the company Fx

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member handofgod is an unknown quantity at this point handofgod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by banglades View Post
    Forex is a trading site. In here without learning you can not do nothing. So i think for learning the forex we not need any chaoch. We can learn the forex by our salevs by using the forum and by using the demo trading. You also take advice form the expert
    if we get a lesson from a variety of sources about the knowledge that Forex is a good teacher but I think the best thing for forex trading as a teacher comes from its own experience when we carry out trading forex, Do you agree with my opinion is? If you do not agree with this opinion please provide an explanation!

Banned banglades is an unknown quantity at this point banglades's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is a trading site. In here without learning you can not do nothing. So i think for learning the forex we not need any chaoch. We can learn the forex by our salevs by using the forum and by using the demo trading. You also take advice form the expert

Banned liso is on a distinguished road liso's Avatar
    Thanks
    the best forex coach i know is the demo account i do know that the demo list the money ccan be made 8very well and that way i know i can make a lot even through the game of scalping.

Senior Member joker7diaa is an unknown quantity at this point joker7diaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, loss is a well guider for you because every loss show you your mistake that you had done in forex so if you got loss then its better to make your experience in the field because nothing is wasted everything is for a good use and your loss may good for you .

Banned jonyrhm is on a distinguished road jonyrhm's Avatar
    Thanks
    Everest are able to offer a Forex bonus to anyone who signs up to their bonus structure thanks to their strong links with Forex brokers. You see Forex has strong links with many top tradxers who are aware of Everest and their strategies. They know that traders who have trained with and work through Everest are much more likely to succeed than those who dont and this is why they offer great bonuses and incentives to Everest traders.

Banned reazforex is on a distinguished road reazforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex advice from the coach can be at the best end of daily array of products the foreign cracking facility gives to be able to readers. It entails an hour, developed session in a qualified Forex trader who can propose you his or her strained and tested steps, and also sole awareness.

Senior Member bajig is an unknown quantity at this point bajig's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Coaches are of two types - those good in Forex, they make Forex look easy in their lessons and focus on discipline, good strategies and money management. Others which do not have enough forex knowledge and so they will
    stress you and make you feel forex is too difficult.
    meray khial say forex ka sub say acha coach wo ban sakta hai jis ko is k baray me sara pata ho or is pay work karnay ka experience ho ta k juniors ko guide karnay me koi problem na ho

Banned DontBannedMe is an unknown quantity at this point DontBannedMe's Avatar
    Thanks
    in my opinion, Coaches are of 2 varieties - those sensible in Forex, they create Forex look simple in their lessons and target discipline, sensible methods and cash management. Others that don't have enough forex data and then they'll stress you and cause you to feel forex is just too troublesome.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 213 of 237 FirstFirst ... 113 163 203 211 212 213 214 215 223 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)