+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 237 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 2370

Thread: A good forex coach.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,941 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai yaha par kisi bhi coach ke chakar mein aap na rahe, yaha par koi bhi aapko trading sikhane mein madad nahi karega, jitna ho sake bhai aapko yaha par trading apne aap se hi sikhna hoga, khud trading sikhne ki koshish kare bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex is a good coach, a professional trader who has become a millionaire just by trading forex, we can get various suggestions and trading systems from them, but I think it's not free, we need a lot of money to pay a coach forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sdcfesco is on a distinguished road sdcfesco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am very puzzled with the coaches because i have contacted many persons who teach forex to the students with high charging fees but i donot know if they have such high kind of knowledge in forex trading then why are not they earning such money in hours instead of charging to the newbies. i think only 10 out of hundred coaches have the complete knowledge of forex others are fake.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Diksha is an unknown quantity at this point Diksha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex markets from the coach they got lost there a lot of the payments in wrong ways payments. i suggest every one to this forum. this forum have all the strategies and methods to earned well.

Senior Member imtrader is an unknown quantity at this point imtrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Rare to find such coaches which gives one to one trading and if there are few they charge high . But why do we need coach when we have all the resources like blogs, forums guidance from brokers and I think it should be good enough and also demo account is what is the mirror of a trader should always help us building strategy that help us surviving in this ever changing or moving market.

Banned ASIM is an unknown quantity at this point ASIM's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear friend.....Of course , there is a difference between the coaches but you should remember that you are the one who will take the decision in your account so you should work on yourself and increase your level in trading by learning from different sources.............thanks

Banned Blast is an unknown quantity at this point Blast's Avatar
    Thanks
    Many people offer forex trading services online for a huge sum of money but I don't believe you have to spend so much in order to be able to learn to trade profitably. We can enroll in forums like this and learn for free from fellow traders.

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I strongly agree with you and I also think demo account is also Forex coach for the beginners. They can learn from the demo account and practice on it. Also read the web site regarding the forex this is also very useful to know the trend of the market.

Senior Member eniolaforex is an unknown quantity at this point eniolaforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trader need a good forex market teacher to train them how to trade the forex market trading business.it is not easy to trade the forex market alone and train them self in the forex market trading business.many have lose because of self training

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    the best teacher is experience in forex trading, if we have a good experience, then we can get a good profit, but to gain a lot of experience of the forex market, we must strive to learning and practicing the fullest

+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 237 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)