+ Reply to Thread
Page 235 of 237 FirstFirst ... 135 185 225 233 234 235 236 237 LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 2370

Thread: A good forex coach.

Member ayakcalysta is an unknown quantity at this point ayakcalysta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fauzibowo View Post
    very true indeed we can learn on their own, because it has a lot of material about forex and we also get for free on the internet, but I also feel that if we learn with an expert trader must learn we are going to be easier and faster.
    I strongly agree with your opinion sir, is really very easy if we want to learn forex, but it will be much easier if we learn with a senior who has long engaged the forex business, because he already has experience and extensive knowledge in the forex business .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member abida93 is an unknown quantity at this point abida93's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a profitable site. None wants to lose in it. When one joins here overall he has not enough idea outlet it pout after joining he gets to know. So he dos not want to leave it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member syedasadsiddiq is an unknown quantity at this point syedasadsiddiq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Specially newbies at start of forex trading needs a teaching if he wants to run his trading successfully all the way through. The trader must be well trained and experience and knows all the complex and problematic issues of forex trading very well and a very good mentor or coach must have the capabilities to control his emotions when things are falling on you. I think mentor is a must if you are a fresh to the forex financial market.

Banned SAMIYA NOOR NOVA will become famous soon enough SAMIYA NOOR NOVA will become famous soon enough SAMIYA NOOR NOVA's Avatar
    Thanks
    i haven't learnt forex from any coach. i have learnt forex from forex school. i think it will be more better, if any trader learn forex from forex schhol. it is also a complete guide to learn about forex....

Banned kiran is an unknown quantity at this point kiran's Avatar
    Thanks
    Oh if that is the case we have to be careful while selecting the coach becaue if we get second type of coach forex will become a jargon for us. And we should find a coach who introduce it as an easy business.

Member sitiz is on a distinguished road sitiz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lights View Post
    if they become forex coach, I think they already have much experience in trading forex. Therefore, they certainly has a strategy, can control the emotions, and has a lot of knowledge about forex
    Logically forex coach does have experience and expertise that could certainly make a trading profit but they are always many who have experience but can not produce a profit, so they chose to become coach of forex

Member didikebenaran is an unknown quantity at this point didikebenaran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fauzibowo View Post
    very true indeed we can learn on their own, because it has a lot of material about forex and we also get for free on the internet, but I also feel that if we learn with an expert trader must learn we are going to be easier and faster.
    yeah right we can do this trade so we will be able to do this trade if we do well to learn this trade themselves and if you do not understand some things, then you can ask the traders in this forum

Member tanvir1979 is an unknown quantity at this point tanvir1979's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello zoomfire, thanks a lot actually I am also a newbie in the forex I am very desperate to learn about this and I am also looking for a good teacher who guide me simply. I am thinking all of you senior members to be a good teacher for me who give stress less learning.

Banned fauzibowo is an unknown quantity at this point fauzibowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by purohit View Post
    My question is why we go for a coach ? now a days we can learn better at our own a lot of learning material is available on the internet and we can access that freely so why move for paid service and get service of coach which require more than investments.

Banned purohit is on a distinguished road purohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    My question is why we go for a coach ? now a days we can learn better at our own a lot of learning material is available on the internet and we can access that freely so why move for paid service and get service of coach which require more than investments.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 235 of 237 FirstFirst ... 135 185 225 233 234 235 236 237 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)