बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 225 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: A good forex coach.

Senior Member yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1,168.36 USD
    Thanks

A good forex coach.

Coaches are of two types - those good in Forex, they make Forex look easy in their lessons and focus on discipline, good strategies and money management. Others which do not have enough forex knowledge and so they will
    stress you and make you feel forex is too difficult.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to yogesh For This Useful Post:

Ahmedyassen (09-25-2017), copy.trading (08-12-2015), HP2018 (05-25-2019), khushii89 (08-21-2013), MarwanDalimunthe (12-11-2012), Mustansir (06-23-2018), Shahnawaz148 (06-13-2019), stella_fx (05-15-2014), tayyabjamil (12-21-2013)

3. Device
    Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill has a spectacular aura about Nabi Ahmed Gill has a spectacular aura about Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    636.20 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Coaches are of two types - those good in Forex, they make Forex look easy in their lessons and focus on discipline, good strategies and money management. Others which do not have enough forex knowledge and so they will
    yahi to achi bat ha forex trading ke or esi layaia mauja ya forum boht passand ha q k main khud ha es kam ka boos han or khud ha es kam ka coach ha or ya forum hamara humsafer ha ya forum hama bonus be data ha or haum es sa boht sara profit be data ha es laya to ya forum boht achia or haumara layaia best ha.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Nabi Ahmed Gill For This Useful Post:

Shahnawaz148 (06-13-2019)

Member himel001 is an unknown quantity at this point himel001's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    18.60 USD
    Thanks
    Forex coaching is at the top end of the range of services that the forex training community provides to traders. It involves a personal, tailored session with an experienced forex trader, who can offer you their tried and tested tips, and unique insights. This can be done at the forex training vendor's educational suite, or, increasingly these days......

7. The Following User Says Thank You to himel001 For This Useful Post:

Member fxquest will become famous soon enough fxquest will become famous soon enough fxquest's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    309.60 USD
    Thanks
    Oh if that is the case we have to be careful while selecting the coach becaue if we get second type of coach forex will become a jargon for us. And we should find a coach who introduce it as an easy business.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to fxquest For This Useful Post:

Senior Member lights is on a distinguished road lights's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    736.77 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    if they become forex coach, I think they already have much experience in trading forex. Therefore, they certainly has a strategy, can control the emotions, and has a lot of knowledge about forex

11. The Following User Says Thank You to lights For This Useful Post:

Senior Member newentry is a glorious beacon of light newentry is a glorious beacon of light newentry is a glorious beacon of light newentry is a glorious beacon of light newentry is a glorious beacon of light newentry is a glorious beacon of light newentry's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1,067.42 USD
    Thanks
    mentor is a man who have good knowledge and then they can develop the trader's system with better, and also they know what is suitable strategies for their students so i doubt if there is a mentor who have less knowledge then make stress their students
    do the best we can

13. The Following User Says Thank You to newentry For This Useful Post:

Member birbolnath is on a distinguished road birbolnath's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    104.75 USD
    Thanks
    No need coach in forex in forex trading market. But need an instructor. You may coach on yourself. A instructor can supply a good information thats may help you to win in forex trading market.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to birbolnath For This Useful Post:

Senior Member lights is on a distinguished road lights's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    736.77 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by assi View Post
    I think you experience in forex is your coach and if you have some good experience then you can get the full training from it which it will guide you about the market conditions to get the money .
    yes, my experience is my couch,, i already learn many things from my experience. when i got loss and MC, i learn how to control my emotion and how to manage my capital. when the market moved so volatile, i learn about news which can move the market..

17. The Following User Says Thank You to lights For This Useful Post:

Member ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    226.00 USD
    Thanks
    it is about how professional is the coach.some people pretending they can guide others while they are not successful yet.so we really have to be careful of some sharks on internet.some people makes money only with cheating newbies.l think we can be our own coach and we can search and practice everything by ourself.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to ermaniso2011 For This Useful Post:

20. Options
    Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    490.56 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    If fact we can,t consider any one a good coach who do not posses good knowledge and information, so we need to only find the teacher of mentor or coach who have good experience knowledge and skills.
    I think personal experience is the best mentor. because you can feel yourself, what if you experience loss. so you can take lessons from it. if you want to learn from your mistakes, I'm sure you can become a better trader.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to raka999 For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 225 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast