+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 237 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Thread: A good forex coach.

Senior Member azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,429 Times in 1,655 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g agar hum good forex coah ka agar hum bt kara tu hum huam ak acha idea mohea karata ha jes ahum follow kar ka agar hum trading karta ha tu hum forex kamyab bhe ho saktha hain us leay huma cheaya ka sahi work karna humara farz hota ha agar hum sahi work karta hain tu humara leay best ho or huma cheya ka shai work karna ka ka leay huam acha bosnu bhe milta hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to azharahmad For This Useful Post:

bali351 (2018-06-26), billyboy00007 (2018-06-11), danish555 (2018-06-15), MARandhawa (2018-06-21), sarfraz786 (2018-06-15), zahid2016 (2018-06-10)

Banned billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 60,617 Times in 12,775 Posts
    eak acha forex trader eak acha forex coach hota hai insan ko har wo kaam karna aana chahiye jo wo kar sakta hai phir insan ko kisi say koi help leney ki zaroorat nahi pesh ati demo account apkay pas hai google apkay pas hai to apko kia zaroorat hai good coach ki.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to billyboy00007 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-06-27), azharahmad (2018-06-11), danish555 (2018-06-27), kashi93 (2018-06-26), mian5575405 (2018-06-12), ravi999 (2018-06-12), rehanayaz (2018-06-12), sakigbest (2018-06-27), sarfraz786 (2018-06-22), Sunriser1 (2018-06-27), zahid2016 (2018-06-10)

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,947 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai hum log kafi achi trading ke bare mein jaan sakte hai agar apna kisi ko coach bana lete hai to jo humare ko trading sikhane mein help kare, agar koi sikhane wala nahi milta hai to tab trading khud se hi sikhna padta hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member badrita will become famous soon enough badrita will become famous soon enough badrita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think a good instructor always shows you in simple terms. Forex is really going to be easier. But for good success, we need the right information that we can provide by good instructors. but not all have teachers, we have to learn everything ourselves and I always feel that self-study is the best learning, and it provides a larger learning curve but more experience as well. What I am trying to say is you can learn Forex by doing a group study which I know from the beginning of forex trading does not have a teacher but must keep well-informed and well-informed teaching so as to take advantage of the experience of others and read for good Forex and practical applications of all this will make us understand many things you can not go without a teacher in the forex market

Member tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are right and I do not believe that there are people who teach you in a better way because you can teach yourself I can not say that teachers can help you no teacher can help you and teach you but you are the one who has to do some practice and in making a strategy so do not just believe that you can not learn without a teacher. I also study without a teacher. it is difficult to find a coach who is also good in direct trading. Most coaches that teach forex only have academic knowledge and everything they teach is from books that are totally useless in direct trade. All good traders are not interested in training because they are all busy in terms of trading.

Junior Member fadly will become famous soon enough fadly's Avatar
    Thanks
    Early traders in the Forex trading market should do their best to achieve their goals after communicating with their teacher or coach, also we discuss our strategies and concepts with other merchants to achieve good ideas. Of course it is difficult to find a coach who is also good in direct trade. Most coaches that teach forex only have academic knowledge and everything they teach is from books that are totally useless in direct trade. All good traders are not interested in training because they are all busy in terms of trading.

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,187 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes my dear I think it's a good business and I think no need to coach, that will determine it was our own and we should be uplifting to the spirit can then all be nice and hard effort to be very meaningful and all need process and patience and it's very mean once and all will be fine with a focus and that's very important,,,,
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-05-30), ayazfx (2018-05-28), rehanayaz2 (2018-05-28), sarfraz786 (2018-05-29), zahid2016 (2018-05-30)

Member jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex work is the highest completion of the various services provided by the forex training community to traders. This involves a personal, customized session with an older senior associate's degree, the World Health Organization can provide you with tried and tested tips, and unique insights. this will be done in the instructional suite of forex training vendors, or, more and more nowadays. Altogether with. So, I can say this business can make a man successful even without a teacher. as if this forum is the best example I learned, the form of hearing many things and I always learn many things from here like e-books also help me in my study. Books like pipsology school, forexschoolonline when it comes to youtube, mt5forum etc. as you can contac a forex guru to learn forex in fact A mentor is indeed needed as a guide to remove the obstacles that can arise in our learning process. Learning itself has its limitations. But if you understand what you need to learn, then.

Member babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhe esky bare zaida tajarba to nahi magar jahan tak mujhe lagta hai k forex main achi pozishan k leye soach bohat zarori hai kai loog kehty hain k coach sy loss hota hai or kai loog use karna he ahi chahty but i thing coach is behtar hai forex main kam k leye.

Member volatip will become famous soon enough volatip will become famous soon enough volatip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A good coach in Forex trading is a person who does not abandon the business needs that are missed in his teachings and actually trades in the immediate market, and is open to you, shows you his loss and gets his faults and all that, some people are just a market teacher, they collect money and make you aware of the basics in this business without any experience, this kind of coach should be avoided.
    In fact no one is successful in any business without a teacher and success requires learning and learning and learning needs of teachers but I have two three teachers, they are my friends, my second friend and second cousin also this Forum has given me a chance not only to learn forex trading, but also to practice it by giving a bonus forum. then even we will always face failure on the road to success. if we are strong enough, we will succeed in this field.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 237 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)