+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 237 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Thread: A good forex coach.

Member marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in this forex trading we have more than a coach and no guides can tell us that we are starting to learn from the losses and need time to learn forex models for newcomers and we can learn better in many learning materials available on the internet and we can access it, personal experience is the best mentor. because you can feel for yourself, what if you lose.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,183 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my deat sir Forex coaching is at the top end of the range of services that the forex training community provides to traders. It involves a personal, tailored session with an experienced forex trader, who can offer you their tried and tested tips, and unique insights. This can be done at the forex training vendor's educational suite, or, increasingly these days,,,,,,
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

3. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-06-30), ayazfx (2018-06-23), billyboy00007 (2018-06-30), danish555 (2018-06-29), jimmy17 (2018-06-28), Raja551 (2018-06-27), rehanayaz2 (2018-06-23), sarfraz786 (2018-06-29), Sunriser1 (2018-06-30), Unregistered (1)

Junior Member nagina hussain is an unknown quantity at this point nagina hussain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A good forex coach. wow forex are gives us many new thought and experience. my experience is my best coach in life every matters. i learn many things from my experience. and then are very useful for me.my experience are very good for me as a good teacher or coach.who gives us many experience knowledge skills.forex are good coach.then we get full training forex forum.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you study in a course or from a book an experienced trader will help you not to make many mistakes and of course not much to gain, and this is normal. Of course Forex does not guarantee that you will achieve positive results, everything will depend on you and you need to understand that there is a chance and you must realize it, but need to believe in yourself and work constantly. and Trading based on news will provide an opportunity to get a lot of pips movement because when there is a high impact news appears so it usually will bring the price into trending conditions and if we can make a good analysis so that we can get a lot of dollars in a short time. But if we make a bad analysis, we have to use good risk management so we will not take much losses.

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a kind of money making machine, so every noobs tries to find a good coach to weigh their wallets. But my opinion is your best coach is internet demo account and Forex. So let's start reading some good articles and do some practical sessions with our demo account, this is more than enough to improve your Forex knowledge. A good forex coach is that people who learn you about trading are clearly your doubts about trading helping you and telling you the right things to operate your account and also to improve your bottom line.

Member serius has a spectacular aura about serius has a spectacular aura about serius's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The forex coach, I do not think it's the type of coach or forec teacher, I call it forex sharing, I have some friends on my facebook who teach me for forex trading and they are experts in forex trading I've seen their trading results so beautiful, so we share experiences about trading and maintaining our own strategy and combining with its strategy and it is a good learning for me and a very good thing when you enter the market the first thing you do with instaforex is that you have to keep in touch with your account manager and he will guide through the process be selective and all the knowledge you want which currency is suffocating and which country is looking to evaluate the currency and some basic knowledge when looking for high probability trading arrangements and you should learn to trade a higher time frame as it gives you enough liquidation and quite reliably breakouts and setup rather than noise in shorter time frames because sometimes the price of overlapping action on intraday is very hard to read

Member kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The forex coach, I do not think it's the type of coach or forec teacher, I call it forex sharing, I have some friends on my facebook who teach me for forex trading and they are experts in forex trading I've seen their trading results so beautiful, so we share experiences about trade and maintain our own strategy and combine with its strategy and it is a good learning for me and No need to be a successful coach is a successful store. Forex education and training needs in addition to experience and aptitude for science, there is a special skill of having a trainer on how to convey information to learners.

Member ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A mentor is indeed needed as a guide to remove the obstacles that can arise in our learning process. Learning itself has its limitations. But if you understand what you need to learn, then until I rely on myself to learn and of course use books and videos because they help me a lot and are considered as a source of information for me because there is a lot of knowledge available on the internet about Forex trading one- the only need to explore it and pr and A good coach can give you my guide easily and well it also helps you to improve your trading skills but it all depends on a good coach but there are many who call a coach in forex who calls himself a teacher forex and in the end they lose your money and create stress and tenson for you

Member iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,931 Times in 529 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Coaches are of two types - those good in Forex, they make Forex look easy in their lessons and focus on discipline, good strategies and money management. Others which do not have enough forex knowledge and so they will
    stress you and make you feel forex is too difficult.
    forex coach ko select krna bi aik skill ha , har trader best coach ko select nhi kr skta , mary khyal sa forex coach ki selection aik trader ka knoiwledge aur expereince aur practice pa depend krti ha , usko jitn azyada knowlege ho ga wo utna hi best coach ko select kr sky ga , is ka hmy boht sa benefits hoty hain, hmy boht si achi achi stratiges ka pta chal jata ha , hmary knowledge ma izafa hota ha aur hmari skills improve hoti hain, so hmy is sa good management aur discipline seekhna cahhey ta ka ham successful trader ban skian

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iqrayousaf For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-06-29), sarfraz786 (2018-06-29)

Member nick has a spectacular aura about nick has a spectacular aura about nick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex training is at the top end of the services provided by forex preparation groups to traders. It involves a clear individual term with a knowledgeable forex trader who can ask you proven and tested tips, and unparalleled insights. This can be completed in the educational suite of forex activity vendors, or, progressively this life. and I would suggest getting in touch with a trader close to you or the person who has introduced you forex and giving his presentation, which would be much better than having a coach. If you do not have a chance like that then get in touch with this forum because many traders directly share their experience and we can take advantage of their guidance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 237 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)