+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 100 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 LastLast

Thread: Which are better fixed spread or variable spread?

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is advantage and disadvantage for them, theh for it, i have to learn both of them, i have fixed account and also floating spread account, and then i can compare them to see what is good from them, so now i make a conclusion for them , for some condition i need floating spread, and it happen when the market move so slow then we can take a little pips from it
    do the best we can

Banned barkiman is on a distinguished road barkiman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by najaf12345 View Post
    Hi
    Fixed spread to be our choice, if the change spreads rapidly changing according to the price of our journey will be hard to get a take profit with a short
    distance sometimes. there is a wide spread up to 10 points, which should at the time we have been able to close the trade with profit
    we can immediately written off, because it spreads a lot of us minus the trading however.
    I also always choose the fixed spread. I think you should be careful with the use of brokers offer spreads are very low, for example, only 0.5 pips. but is subject to change. because, in the event of news, there will be a very extreme widening of spreads, could be 7-10 pips.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member najaf12345 is on a distinguished road najaf12345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi
    Fixed spread to be our choice, if the change spreads rapidly changing according to the price of our journey will be hard to get a take profit with a short
    distance sometimes. there is a wide spread up to 10 points, which should at the time we have been able to close the trade with profit
    we can immediately written off, because it spreads a lot of us minus the trading however.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tashnotashi will become famous soon enough tashnotashi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Some brokers offer fixed spread while others variable spread. Which spread are better in your opinion?
    main to yahi kahoun ga k fix spred he achi ha variable spread ka koi bhi faida nahi ha trader ko kioun k ager ham big lot par trade open kartey haen to ham ko variable spread ka loss he ho ga es liye fix spread thik ha

Member ayusri will become famous soon enough ayusri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by assi View Post
    i did not see too many brokers who are offering the fixed spreads but there are many brokers who are the variable spread brokers. only insta is the best for fixed spread because at the time of news its spread does not move more.
    fixed spread to be our choice, if the change spreads rapidly changing according to the price of our journey will be hard to get a take profit with a short distance, sometimes there is a wide spread up to 10 points, which should at that time we've been able to close the trade with profit we can immediately written off, because it spreads a lot of us minus the trading posis however.

Member sasa0220 will become famous soon enough sasa0220's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like any broker who offers either variable or fixed less than three pips. if they can offer less than three variable pips it is even better. but most of the brpkers offers 2-3 pip spread. So i'm happy to trade with any such brokers. better spread we can get will increase the profit

Member eoneadit is on a distinguished road eoneadit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    though i'm not scalping, but still i prefer variable spread. may be we are afraid of widening spread during news, but since nowaday market going very tight, then the spread won't go to wide anymore even at some news. But just 1 or 2 type news, that s\the spread may wide beyond logical, but we should know that news, and i think evryone has already knew which news is it.

Senior Member lights will become famous soon enough lights's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ajih View Post
    My Opinion, fixed spread or variable spread, as long as is the same, i need just little spread is more important. but as compared from others, i like instaforex. But I think each of brokers have plus or minus, depend we to using of strategies
    yes, i like instaforex because it have a little spread, only 3 pips in major pair.. beside that, we dont need to verify our account to make withdrawl request. insta very simpler than other broker

Member seri is an unknown quantity at this point seri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ishvara View Post
    Because i am a long term trader in forex trading business, i prefer to actually trade forex using fixed spreads. Variable spreads are for the scalpers in forex trading since they open many trades.
    No, variable spreads is not for scalpers only because it will be hard to gain profit for scalpers too if the spread is wider.
    It's easier to scalpers when they trade with fixed spreads with low spreads. Scalpers should make quick decision so if the
    spreads is dynamic, it will be hard to make decision too because it's possible profit condition become loss when the spreads
    is not fixed.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because i am a long term trader in forex trading business, i prefer to actually trade forex using fixed spreads. Variable spreads are for the scalpers in forex trading since they open many trades.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 100 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)