+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 100 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 ... LastLast

Thread: Which are better fixed spread or variable spread?

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    as for me i think its the fixed spread because i have make use of both the fixed spread and variable spread and i think can really make calculations on the fixed spread so i think i will agree that fixed spread is very okay to trade with try it and see how far you can go in trading with the fixed spread and i wait to hear from you soon

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned newtrend is an unknown quantity at this point newtrend's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think If you are a trader follow scalping strategy, you will like to trade with low and lving spread pair, there are many pairs for your choice to trade. and if you follow swing trade or long term trading, this matter will not affect to you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hammer is an unknown quantity at this point hammer's Avatar
    Thanks
    there are some brokers who are always changing as the news spread in the release, I would rather do tyrading the broker with low spreads. this can minimize the risk of our trading, spread the ever-changing can hurt us

Member mkape is on a distinguished road mkape's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fixed spreads are better because one will have an idea of the spread to pay for a currency pair at anytime one takes a position,for variable spreads its very frustrating when you get into a position and find being charged like 3 times the normal spread at different times especially when there is a lot of volatility in the market
    bye forum India

Member rilmo is on a distinguished road rilmo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion, my self more love fixed spread, because it will be give us chance to open position in any time. with fiexe spread, we never upset if we found big spread in several / special time in trading.

Senior Member johntra is an unknown quantity at this point johntra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you are on overload with your trading goals, then it's very wrong .. Trading is a business so do not make it as a pressure when you are trading, go to the market if there is an opportunity, and do the op if it is not able to accept lost. indeed, the first time starting this business, the new op already panicking, when it's time to fly high and set money management properly, then it could actually minimized by not always using feelings.

Banned Riyan is an unknown quantity at this point Riyan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Fixed spread is better if u like trading in many pairs. But if u only trade in one pair like Eur/Usd then variable spread is better. For example spread for Eur/Usd is only 1 pips in variable and in fixed spread it is 2 or 3 pips

Banned rumi1212 is an unknown quantity at this point rumi1212's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes , i think so according to Seykota's own interview, he was a struggling trader when he traded according to fundamental analysis. It was not until he became a technician that he started to make a living trading financial markets.

Banned sarwina90 is an unknown quantity at this point sarwina90's Avatar
    Thanks
    I fixed spread for the better. with a spread that is certain we can calculate everything better. example, we are exposed to a spread of 3 points, then we are able to calculate with certainty that each of us open position then we will lose three points.

Senior Member malikysd is on a distinguished road malikysd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zafar3536 View Post
    Main toh abhi taq spred ke baremen samajh nehi paya hu.Kyo koi mujhey iskey bare main batay ga.
    Trading successfully the Forex markets is no easy task, it requires a lot of hard work to do it right, but with the right education, you will put yourself closer to your trading goals.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 100 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)