+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 53 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Leverage 1:2000 risky?

Member portal is an unknown quantity at this point portal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    where did you found 1:2000 as laverage?
    as i know instaforex did not give 1:2000 for laverage, and the biggest laverage is only 1:1000 maybe you got wrong on write the zero or you use other broker, if there are onther broker that give more bigger laverage i would love to try it

Member Ghalib will become famous soon enough Ghalib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mery zehein mie tu leavrage kay bary mie kue nahe haen. k leavarage 1:2000 ya is ka elawa kis tarah leavrage ka kia huta hien, aor iska kia maqsad hen, is l bary mie confirm kar liata hun que ka ye ek aham chez hea trading k lie,, bagair is say trading nahe karna chaye k janty nahe hu aor trading karna hun like me.

Senior Member AAAAAAAA is an unknown quantity at this point AAAAAAAA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forex membr mary khyal se hamin high leverge kay sath he trading start karni chayie is se hamin bohat faida hota hy mary khyal se jab ham nai nai trading start karty hain to hamin 1,1000 ke leverge set karna chayie main be yahi leverge use karta hon
    MIAN MUHAMMAD YOUSAF

Senior Member panhwer110 is on a distinguished road panhwer110's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear aap choti leverage use ker ke hi acha profit earn ker skte ho tu itni bari leverage use kerne ka kiya faida aur haan bari leverage use kerne se aap ka poor money risk main par skta hai aur har koi chta hai ke money loss na ho es liye small is best.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member khuzaim is an unknown quantity at this point khuzaim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we should be able to do well and properly and as a trader I am very happy with the leverage is great and it was very nice to me and most importantly as traders we have to be ready and patient and all will be good and we have to manage capital well then all would be good.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhaiya ji 1:2000 leverage risky sirf unke liye hota hain jo trader trading nahi janta hain high risk lene wale hi bada leverage ka use karte hain main bhi bada leverage ka use karta hu main bada lot size hi use karta hu
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Senior Member brook is an unknown quantity at this point brook's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In that case 1:5000 is the safe to trade that is But as petty traders who need their accounts not millions can use high leverage and make stable money and your money and Personally I like to use the effect which is greater than 1: 1000 with If you do want to use 1:200 that is quite okay as well However one must not exceed these if he uses a micro account in fact but for sure I will keep stay on my money managament

Senior Member smartfx is an unknown quantity at this point smartfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me personally i prefer to trade with 1:1000 leverage and 1000$ capital but I am always using the highest leverage offered by Instaforex as of this moment it is 1:1000 so big leverage may influence traders to open many trades at once or use big lot size therefore I do not use any leverage right now because i am a newbie in the forex trading

Banned anwer is an unknown quantity at this point anwer's Avatar
    Thanks
    a7kili chnowa jdidek mela

Member babul_ct is on a distinguished road babul_ct's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    by using excessive power may steer this investor into believing she has plenty money in can be investing bill due to the fact very little amount of perimeter will likely be taken off his investing bill then this leftover will likely be generally there to compliment any kind of start situation that's within loosing area in the preliminary stage, therefore if he doesn't minimize his perimeter this might have an effect on his operation available in the market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 53 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)