व्यापार शुरू करें
बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Really brokers exploit for profit loss?

Member Endeye is on a distinguished road Endeye's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    233.3 USD
    Thanks
    As long as I'm trading in a year I have yet to find a broker who exploit the profit or loss. but in the online world it is very possible to happen, because of the many brokers there any brokers are doing cheating to members. Therefore we should be careful in choosing a broker that we will use for trading. and traders who often skyrocket in the loss by many factors, it could be the trader has not had enough trading knowledge so that he suffered often loss.
    I hate spammer !
    Need bonus ??

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Senior Member KORSEL is an unknown quantity at this point KORSEL's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    354.2 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Endeye View Post
    As long as I'm trading in a year I have yet to find a broker who exploit the profit or loss. but in the online world it is very possible to happen, because of the many brokers there any brokers are doing cheating to members. Therefore we should be careful in choosing a broker that we will use for trading. and traders who often skyrocket in the loss by many factors, it could be the trader has not had enough trading knowledge so that he suffered often loss.
    as long as we do trade with brokers that are regulated then sata guess we'll never find a broker who will perform on the exploitation of traders lose because they would be problematic in this trade when trading with their own set prices because prices can not differ between one another broker

Member lasmini is an unknown quantity at this point lasmini's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2.4 USD
    Thanks
    Jan Jane koE iku omong opo? nulis og ra ono titik komane, garahi mumet sing moco. Broker profit or loss iku tergantung with sistem sing di enggo broker tersebut. Ono broker sing rugi nek kliennya haven't transaction, tapi juga ono broker sing ra rugi nek klien-nya ra transaksi.

Senior Member rupushi80 is an unknown quantity at this point rupushi80's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    228.1 USD
    Thanks
    It is false for the fired business actually for the forex business loss have many reason . firstly we can follow that the excessive greedy , awarenesses trading are the main problem for this forex business.

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    696.85 USD
    Thanks
    You need to understands the way the market works, it does not mean that it is the fault o the broker, the broker that is market makers are the ones that will be happy if you are losing in the market, not the other types of broker. And always knwo that , trades are responsible for their losses.

Senior Member sahilkhan is an unknown quantity at this point sahilkhan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    42.7 USD
    Thanks
    broker me ham apna oder lagaty han aur apni malomat hasil krty han ke proft ho rha hai ya loss is mer trade krty wakt nazer ata hai sub koch is per hota hai to ye broker software buht ahm hai sub ke liye lekin sub jo new user hun wo pehle demo account bana kr seekhaina chahiye

Banned ajman is an unknown quantity at this point ajman's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    335.35 USD
    Thanks
    the point here is the cause of the loss was due to occupational broker who made the most mambernya a loss like we notice a lot of members were disappointed that he follow the broker even be perverted no proper direction in making loss so the victim of its own

Senior Member asingh601 will become famous soon enough asingh601 will become famous soon enough asingh601's Avatar
    Caught animals
    2 (more detail)
    Accumulated bonus
    1476.95 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by copot View Post
    actually it unusual to me why the average trader is still new and even frequent loss I get from people who never talk to me if the member is participating broker means the broker pays a profit but if the member is otherwise meant brokers profit loss .. .
    true incident???
    dekhiye iska simple sa logic hai jab aap loss karte hain to paise market me chale jate hain aur jab aap profit karte hain to aapko market profit deti hai isme broker sirf bich ka mediator ki tarah bhumika nibhata hai aur aapko market se jodta hai use sirf aap spread ya fir commission katega iske alawa wo aur kuch nahi kar sakta hai baki peoples jo bol rahe hain un par jyada dhyan mat den aur apni trading skill sudharen kafi hoga.
    दोस्तों धन्यवाद हिंदी में पोस्ट करने के लिये कृपया हिंदी को बचाने में सहयोग करें। आज आपका एक कदम कल हिंदी को खत्म होने से बचा सकता है। आगे आएं और हिंदी में पोस्ट करे लिखे और जवाब दें। जय हिंद !! धन्यवाद ।।।

================================================== ================================================== ===========

कर्म करो फल की चिंता मत करो ---- श्री कृष्ण

जय श्री कृष्ण

10. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Senior Member veliza_fx is an unknown quantity at this point veliza_fx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    25.1 USD
    Thanks
    broker is a lot of benefit from our trading, we do sell or buy the broker also benefit, they benefit from the pips they use, especially if it is a broker dealer broker transactions not conducted directly on the international market

+ Reply to Thread