+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Really brokers exploit for profit loss?

Hybrid View

Junior Member copot is an unknown quantity at this point copot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Question Really brokers exploit for profit loss?

actually it unusual to me why the average trader is still new and even frequent loss I get from people who never talk to me if the member is participating broker means the broker pays a profit but if the member is otherwise meant brokers profit loss .. .
    true incident???

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to copot For This Useful Post:

veliza_fx (2013-11-10)

Banned ramjan is on a distinguished road ramjan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I did not understand any think about your saying . If I would understand it i would be happy to know this. thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member copot is an unknown quantity at this point copot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ramjan View Post
    I did not understand any think about your saying . If I would understand it i would be happy to know this. thanks
    okey thanks is your coment... the point here is the cause of the loss was due to occupational broker who made the most mambernya a loss jik we notice a lot of members were disappointed that he follow the broker even be perverted no proper direction in making loss so the victim of its own ...
    whether this is true?

Banned marshad is an unknown quantity at this point marshad's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am new one in here so i cannot know about the brokers profit. i cannot say something.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to marshad For This Useful Post:

Junior Member ulinfx is an unknown quantity at this point ulinfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by copot View Post
    actually it unusual to me why the average trader is still new and even frequent loss I get from people who never talk to me if the member is participating broker means the broker pays a profit but if the member is otherwise meant brokers profit loss .. .
    true incident???
    my opinion not all brokers that take advantage of loss, from mostly there, but on average there is no broker although it is not yet terakui status sometimes exist that utilize or not that my opinion is better optimistic and confident that the broker does not take advantage of our...

Senior Member bilal02 is on a distinguished road bilal02's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji han broker nafa noksan ka zemay dar hay kun kay user apnay paisay aik yakeen rakhnay walay broker ko deta hai to wo munafa lenay ka hak dar hota hai or agar broker ko munafa hota hai to wo logon kay paison say hota hai or broker is main say hisa leta hai or baki kay paisay logon ko wapis karnay hotay hain or agar us ko is main nuksan hota hai to phir bhi us ko chaheay kay wo logon ko munafay ke sath na sahi un kay puray paisay to wapis karay ya kam risky bhi ho sakta hay.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bilal02 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned shafqatirshad is an unknown quantity at this point shafqatirshad's Avatar
    Thanks
    no in my opinion brokers are not exploit our profit when we are doing work in forex then our knowledge and experience will attain you in profit not broker. they can only tell that what is our best we can do our work themselves.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to shafqatirshad For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned fxrafi4 is on a distinguished road fxrafi4's Avatar
    Thanks
    no in my opinion brokers don't seem to be exploit our profit after we do add Forex then our information and skill can attain you in profit not broker. they'll solely tell that what's our greatest we will do our work themselves.............

13. The Following User Says Thank You to fxrafi4 For This Useful Post:

Senior Member faridshawky is an unknown quantity at this point faridshawky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you should do Ka zemay Dar straw Kai fact that the user apnay paisay Lake certainty rakhnay walay broker Ku deta hai to university education munafa lenay Ka Hack House Hota Hai or agar broker Ku munafa Hota Hai to log on university education Kai paison says Hota Hai or brokeris the main says هيسا to Leta Hai or Baki Kai paisay the the log Ko wapis karnay hotay Hin or agar our main Ku nuksan Hota Hai تلج on Forex

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

Certainly no middlemen in my opinion is not the exploitation of our profit when we are doing in forex then our knowledge and expertise will check you in profit is not a broker.They can only say that what is the best we can do our work themselves with forex to make money

Banned raazi is on a distinguished road raazi's Avatar
    Thanks
    is ma har chezz k nafa nksan dath kar chlna prta ha ku ka ye ik risky platform ha or forex is ma zama dar hota ha loss ka kiu ka is ma is ka bhi loss ha

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open