+ Reply to Thread
Page 137 of 169 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 135 136 137 138 139 147 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1681

Thread: EA Robots Vs Humans ?

Senior Member kebir14 is an unknown quantity at this point kebir14's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that robot can give us good profit as compare to human trading, robots are robots and they only have technical skills of trading they don't incorporate fundamentals nai karny chahien.hamain khud trading karni chahiey chahy hamain loss he kiun na ho because is tarah hum experience

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zohra141 is an unknown quantity at this point zohra141's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    karny chahien.hamain khud trading karni chahiey chahy hamain loss he kiun na ho because is tarah hum experience gain to human aur robot trading kay muqabley ka koi jawaz nahe banta ye forex trading human ki banai hui hay robot human ney create kiay hain insani dimag

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member tenyom_dom is on a distinguished road tenyom_dom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It has specific EA to play in a particular market typefor example ranging sideways or trending market but manual trading are best trading because we can maintain it after all But there are fastness and complexity is good enough to bring successful trades therefore And we can analysis the movements by our manual skills For new traders it is supposed for you to learn to tra and can earn a consistent profit from forex business

Senior Member njajaltrading is an unknown quantity at this point njajaltrading's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But if a trader use auto trading then it make maximum time loss and long time trading in forex your knowledge in not develop while I have tried to use the automated system but it has not been efficient for me till forex trading is suitable for human than robot that is although a human like some things like forex money etc but i like human trading because i know human can do all the things which a robot can not do as if Man has the thinking power and can think as like its own

Senior Member nggapleki is an unknown quantity at this point nggapleki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't like EA and robot It's can't trade good as people So i recommend you should trade manual don't need to use EA namely When a trader undergo loss than they can breifly look upon what were the things that went wrong for them like I prefer manual trading human mind is better than every machine because human create machines not machines create humans that is But manual trading fully depends on trader

Senior Member kuzkhan is an unknown quantity at this point kuzkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's human, that's when we run it manually and manual trading is indeed the best and as traders we have to be ready and all will be well with focus and effort is hard and as traders we have to be ready and could always focus and all will be well with poise and patience and all need a clear process and effort.

Banned milakhan is an unknown quantity at this point milakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    attractive i venture heard forth knee-jerk contempt but i not in the least second-hand humble robot because it is not the trusted way to earn profits. i unaccompanied feign on person and don't use any robot. alone try for on elegance and you strength succeed in matured vendor apropos the stage and you can do better than robot. accordingly promise on your skills.

Senior Member asrafulkst is an unknown quantity at this point asrafulkst's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I guess that EA robot is a good way to trade and make some money but not always. They can let you loss all your money in one second. So actually I think that human trading is better than all other ways because only you can decide what will happen.

Senior Member vishadevbhakta is on a distinguished road vishadevbhakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    guys mere khayl se kuch trader ea se trader karte hey , or kuch trader manual trade kar te hey , but mere hisab se manual trade achie hey . but robot trade me emotion and depression nehie hota hey , system jesa hey ustarase trade kar ta hey , thank u guys is bare discuss kar ne k liya .

Senior Member zeeshan52 is an unknown quantity at this point zeeshan52's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear brother i think human is best all time because because human creade robot and use it so human all time grear. and this web site made us a great employees and we work here nicely. we just need more topic to comment there post.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 137 of 169 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 135 136 137 138 139 147 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)