+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 489 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Thread: Mistakes to avoid for beginners / Opening too many positions.

Member pinus will become famous soon enough pinus will become famous soon enough pinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I also think that beginners cannot keep too many open positions at a time, because this is not a good money management strategy. I think one trade at a time can be easily managed. I am also a beginner. I only focus on one currency pair at a time. We must not risk more than 1% in any trade. and in connection with beginners we recommend preventing some purchases in an effort to concentrate only on your own industry rather than being disolved by yourself with just a few trades, this will be valuable and can even control more deficits for you personally when starting your authentic investment each.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a beginner so I just focus on your trade-in to avoid opening business advice that I have ever messed up, you agree with, and it will be very helpful for you to start your trading losses may be limited ... and for beginners suggest them not to take risks so he can complete in forex trading through and learn Kiffa in Forex trading and work and demo account work so that he can learn from and exchange Forex Kiffa and achieve Walt profits to be achieved by Forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that, the good thing is we enter forex maybe if we lose then don't leave forex try to learn why you failed, don't do it in the next trade and try to do it well learn more and more every day for you to succeed in this business and time which is very short for your success, then you get big profits every day and Mistakes are things like that that will lead to the worst place of loss in Forex trading. We can easily handle more positions because when we open more than one position and use more pairs to trade than most new traders still fail to manage trade. Good luck ..

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's easy for beginners to be aggressive in their trade because they still don't know about the risk of opening too many positions. it is my fault too when I was a beginner in forex trading and if we did not have a large margin level in the following trading accounts, but I set too many positions in the following trading accounts, it would make our trading in high risk conditions especially if we counted big minus floating, we are very easy to get margin decisions.

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in this event we now have the tools to modify the small business right to see if it is possible to take care of some job opportunities because it can be obtained plus help some of the many elements of the Business that modern distributors cannot Deal. I imagine our own nation advancing without problems. and opening so many positions will make it difficult for traders to track them all and make the right decisions about them all, problems with beginners they want to try all at once, newcomers can only concentrate on one partner and only one indicator and only one position at one time.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to duua For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member pinus will become famous soon enough pinus will become famous soon enough pinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if we find some devices on trade management than we can easily manage more ranks when we open various positions and also use more sets to trade than most teenage traders still don't manage trading. I think we tend to go one by one. and Forex is a good job. I think if we learn some tools about trade management than we can easily handle more positions because when we open more than one position and use more pairs to trade than most new traders still fail to manage trade. I think we have to move step by step. Thank you

Member khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a beginner must pay attention in his first trade. This is something serious. You will never succeed in your field if you open many orders. In addition, Trust is somewhat related to self-confidence, so people must be very careful and mistakes can be avoided by beginners if they trade on demo accounts from forex trading first. I think if they trade on a forex forex account first then they can find out how to trade well after forex trading then you can know how to trade forex with a cool mind and not trade on forex with hot thoughts.

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is a situation where too much happens around you prevents you from reacting properly and creating stressful situations internally. never dissolve yourself with a lot of trade, so we have to open as many positions as we can handle. and Forex is a good currency business. Multiple open positions because behad is dangerous, hai aur hamain 1, yes 2, when open position, nahin, karni chahiye jab doesn't use close na kar dain, isse badhte hain aur loss, the main closure is loss of hota hi Direction of Ho Style Prices for Margins Call Bhambhav Ho Ho Sact. Good job

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I agree with this, I recommend that you focus on your business only open and not much control and you do not want to not be seen in many jobs, and may benefit you in real trading losses you can be limited to start. and I think if we find a special tool in relation to trade management than we get with a long shot selling more positions on the grounds that as soon as we release more than one pose and handle more pairs used for trading than almost everyone from traders further loitering failed to get trade. I think we have to walk step by step.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sadli khan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,338 Times in 1,115 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes dear koi b aesa trader nai hai jis ne is business me kbhi mistakes na ki hun.Lekin serious traders hmesha apni mistakes ko avoid karne or unko improve karne ki try karty hain jis waja se wo good trader bn sakty hain.Islye dear hmen b apni mistakes ko correction ka moqa daina chahye.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to samia93 For This Useful Post:

Bloombarg31 (2018-10-04)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 489 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)