+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 699 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 131 181 581 ... LastLast

Thread: Mistakes to avoid for beginners / An excessive leverage.

Member dhita is on a distinguished road dhita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I totally imagined that you still have the ability to meet me a question if a businessman's attention is only highlighted in the green currency that should be made by the investment that is low and she will love the height of the pool and a five-part with a guided dollar Cardinals Dollar. If you are using the ideal investment and the wisdom of the exchange on the inward exchange after each bourgeois realization is hand.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member jeffreyramirez is an unknown quantity at this point jeffreyramirez's Avatar
    Thanks
    Wrong entrepreneurs, myself and there are a number of reasons. But these things are usually created by the more you know ...to ensure that you do not see any problem with STAYRIDAKI or tools, and because it is the only tool needed to make sure the dealer to get the best environment

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forex market mein new traders ko chaye k wo trading mein zyada high gain karny ki taraf nhi jana chaye unehn chaye k unhen forex trading mein unehn market mein thodi profit ko always accept kar lena chaye

Member hojorat is an unknown quantity at this point hojorat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not need to avoid to use high leverage. My leverage is 1:1000 and i really comfort to using the leverage. I dont risk my big capital by using high leverage because i always use good risk management and use stop loss in my trading, then high leverage is not a problem, but help me much

Member vforexs is on a distinguished road vforexs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hamesa dhayan rakhana chahia agar ap naye trader he to forex trading me news ko follow karate hua chale aur is me lalch bilkul nahi kare aur knowledge aur without experience money kabhi nahi dale kayo ki esha karane se ap ko loss ho sakate he

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we have to choose the leverage that fit with my method of trading, and we need to follow the rules of trading in use proper leverage that fit with our capital, Forex trading is risk business we need to take care in trading.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,185 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trader ko hamesha he low leverage se market me kaam karna chahiye,trader esme jetna control rakhenga aur dheere dheere earn ka sochenga wo esme utna he acha market me kar sakta hai,esme kisi par depend nahi hona chahiye..

Senior Member bilal148 is on a distinguished road bilal148's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai leverage app bikul low he use karo agar app ko leverage ka use big karna hai to app ka loss ho ga or app ko kuch hasil ni ho ga es liye app ke liye best hai ke app ney mistake be ni karni hai or leverage be big rakhna hai
    click and join earn0.20 dolor per post## https://indian-forex.com/forum.php?referrerid=81920#

Member hojorat is an unknown quantity at this point hojorat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    An excessive leverage is not our reason to get loss, so i think we dont need to avoid it. We need avoid some mistakes such as lack of knowledge, undisipline, unconsistency, break trading rules, trading without analysis, and many other mistakes. We can use high leverage, it is not a problem, but we need to use good money management first

Member mapial is an unknown quantity at this point mapial's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    An excessive leverage just will give us advantage if we can manage our risk and our margin well. But if we cannot manage our risk and our margin well, the high leverage will makes us easy to get margin can and lose all our money in short time in the market and we need to be careful and be discipline with our risk management if we trade in the market with high leverage.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 699 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 131 181 581 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)