+ Reply to Thread
Page 299 of 314 FirstFirst ... 199 249 289 297 298 299 300 301 309 ... LastLast
Results 2,981 to 2,990 of 3138

Thread: Mistakes to avoid for beginners/The absence of a real trading plan.

Senior Member natasha is an unknown quantity at this point natasha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i too agree with you that having a trading plan is must for traders and there must be two plans one is for long terms and one is for a daily trading and i believe that we should be having a good focus and will need to be disciplined

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member faridia is an unknown quantity at this point faridia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the trading without plan is a fatal mistakes for the beginner and they will never learn and get experience if they still trade without a plan they prepare it and they try it in the demo trading, in fact the forex don't move always with our strategy i mean there is no strategy work all the time, so i think we need to be full time to watch always the market and take every signal we find it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member 3asfora is an unknown quantity at this point 3asfora's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually you're right I think that we have is the best process to achieve knowledge and experience on forex important to know that trading is not a get rich quick plan

Senior Member natasha is an unknown quantity at this point natasha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i too agree that we should not be getting greedy and also we should not be expecting so much of profit we just need to be having a good strategy and we should be having some real expectations from forex if we want to be successful

Senior Member fairy is an unknown quantity at this point fairy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i always use to said that our trading planning is back bone of our success in forex , we always suffer losses when we enter in the market without any strategy and planning

Junior Member tisha is an unknown quantity at this point tisha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every business need a plan for success for business. If has no right plan a business there is success impossible because there may be some mistakes.A small mistakes can do fail our business.

Senior Member Lyubov is an unknown quantity at this point Lyubov's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    after make a trading plan, then next step is make a trading journal, a trading journal is actually very helpful to improve the quality of trading. Periodically be evaluated easily, so the trading system weaknesses are easily detected and easily corrected. Trading journal is mostly owned by traders who already have a basic trading system, while the novice trader is usually still in the exploratory stage perceived or search systems in accordance with the characteristics of her.

Senior Member laxman is an unknown quantity at this point laxman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the mistakes are the best lesson for us, we need to learn it as well as we can and do not it as bad think then we only need bad mental and go down
    some loses are alert for us that we still have the problem with the system and then we need to fix and complete it as soon as possible and also this is the steps for us to learn how to keep struggle at this business

Senior Member mark is an unknown quantity at this point mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mimunaislam View Post
    Most of trader start trading and they want to make their money double quickly. And they take high risk after risk. When trader take risk they forget about safty and dont use good money management system. So they lose their account and also hope.
    I dont know about other but it happened many times since i have started trading. even today (though the incidents may be less) also my greed to make more money is still there resulting in more trades with big lot sizes which sometimes cleans my profits. due to greediness i could progress further i knew it but its difficult to manage at the moment.

Senior Member hamza12 is on a distinguished road hamza12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think a trading plan can cover most of our mistakes during trading. but every beginner can occur some mistakes so we also learn a lot from our mistakes but in the absence of a plan mistakes mostly occurs.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 299 of 314 FirstFirst ... 199 249 289 297 298 299 300 301 309 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)