+ Reply to Thread
Page 277 of 314 FirstFirst ... 177 227 267 275 276 277 278 279 287 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,770 of 3138

Thread: Mistakes to avoid for beginners/The absence of a real trading plan.

Senior Member shahine1 is an unknown quantity at this point shahine1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nice post here, it's really important to know that any scheme rich fast download may not Bill Gates or the importance of the company to better control the discipline of Soros and start your big winnings only consistent with the Forex market currency pairs

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned amrin is an unknown quantity at this point amrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm have the same opinion by means of you , we have to make a good strategy by a good plan to create deals and make profit , we have to update it in all period , we won't maintain constant diagram in all our trade , we be supposed to in addition make a plan B with the intention of determination be replace by the unique one if the contract is not leaving as we expecting you be right, i think we be supposed to always set our plan previous to we join the market and the risks that they have it, for me i always creat a new money management and a plan by means of the risks i like to use from time to time the martingal plan to increase my profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member uman is an unknown quantity at this point uman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am a new trader in forex and i learned about various mistakes in forex and i think that if i avoid these mistakes in forex and then i will be a successful trader in forex and ls earn a good income from forex and trading

Banned kash will become famous soon enough kash will become famous soon enough kash's Avatar
    Thanks
    mistakes are the things who makes you better in every thing because if you make the mistake then you learn better and see this mistake and it is better thing for your business so you make these mistakes in demo account and prove your trading abilities

Senior Member anisurrahman03 is an unknown quantity at this point anisurrahman03's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First, you need to know. I think this is the best of the knowledge and experience in foreign exchange transactions. We need to make a good plan, for transactions and profits and good policy, we need to update it all the time, continues to fall in the emissions trading scheme.

Senior Member joya is an unknown quantity at this point joya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mistakes are very important things for the beginner because bro you know this thing if you want to learn any thing then you if make the mistake then you learn better because then you do this thing but you make some mistakes and you see this mistakes and learn from this mistakes and never make this in next time

Member kaushal4 is an unknown quantity at this point kaushal4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you make the mistakes in the live trading then it is good thing and then you never make this mistake in the next trade and so then you make the better in this business. As for the dreams of becoming a millionaire in months this is not bad but you should not take the from of a goal but in the form of a dream or hope. Better follow proper trading discipline and start with majors currency pairs only to make consistent profit in the Forex market.

Senior Member magdyahmed230 is an unknown quantity at this point magdyahmed230's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    one of them ost popular mistakes novice traders should avoid for is the absence of a real trading plan, before you start to make any trade you should have a strong studied and precise plan which is built on an analyzed strategy in case you want to make profits.

Senior Member juragan is an unknown quantity at this point juragan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sajid View Post
    yes,right you are.We have to learn from our mistakes.I think it is the best process for achieving knowledge and experience about forex.
    We have to control our greed and wait for getting signal.
    I agree. in this trade we can not find an opportunity to make a profit. but we have to wait for that opportunity arrives. and we should be able to control your emotions and control the greed for maximum profit. because emotions and greed can destroy our trade.

Banned faruk00 is an unknown quantity at this point faruk00's Avatar
    Thanks
    We have to learn from our mistakes.I think it is the best process for achieving knowledge and experience about forex. thanks............

+ Reply to Thread
Page 277 of 314 FirstFirst ... 177 227 267 275 276 277 278 279 287 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)