+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 334 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast

Thread: Mistakes to avoid for beginners / unrealistic expectations of gains

Member nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hanji forex trader ko esme jada profits ke chakkar me nahi sochna chahiye,esme trader jetna high risk ke baarein me market me sochenga wo esme utna he galat karenga esme trader ko market me sabb ache se samajhna chahiye,esme trader ko patience aur discipline ke saat he market me kaam karna chahiye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,234 Times in 12,130 Posts
    beginners ke darmain yeh aik sangeen masla hai kyun kay woh waqai fariks market mein shaamil honay ki wajah se aala munafe ki zaroorat hai kyun kay woh paisa dhoond rahay hain aur woh aala munafe ka nishana banatay hain kyun kay woh ghair mulki currency market ko dhundnay mein bohat hosla afzai karte hain demo market mein aik ghair mamooli tawaquaat un ke account ka size ke liye bohat buri terhan khatam hojaye gi aur fariks market mein un ke trading career ko choarnay mein un ka khtama ho sakta hai, lehaza yeh aik maqsad aur kaamil trading mansoobah hai jo haqeeqat pasandana aur qabil qubool hai .
    all veiwers if you like my posts then plz give me the thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jellybelly2017 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-07-22), asd567 (2018-07-23), fxearner (2018-07-21), Mr Law (2018-07-20), ntn (2018-07-23), QamarXulqi (2018-07-20), Unregistered (1), yulbang111 (2018-07-21)

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the most important is the biggest mistake is that the angles get big and unreal expectations that measurement units are guaranteed to break your heart once they will not be absorbed. we have been bent to have unit unit expectations of the living area of the measurement unit normally refined while not a very big risk then we have a crooked size to last for a long time. and Trader believes that he should get his or her own share of the Forex trading market. Therefore, before a real forex trading business for the first time all new Forex traders, you read about the risk management system. I traded the number of spouses and this caused me to break up and lack of focus on the winning pair and had to leave fear even more I had done trading without using the stop loss that we were originally structured.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to feng For This Useful Post:

youcef54 (2018-07-22)

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Es mai tou koi sku nahi jo bhe forex market mai beginner hai tou en ko koshish krna ho gy k wo forex market mai kam say kam mistake kray. es tarah say en ko loss bhe kasm ho gy aur forex market ka experience bhe ho gy. jis say wo forex market mai best preform kr skty hai. forex mai kam mistake ka multab zada profit.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kkkk For This Useful Post:

ghaffar500 (2018-07-19)

Senior Member Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,257 Times in 1,716 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mistake to avoid for beginners i think there is no need to go over risky here in tje beginning of their trading career and also they need to Try Demo
    Account before coming out here in the real trading so don't use heavy lot size in the 1st few months and don't be over greedy as well in the Market.

9. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Abniali05 For This Useful Post:

fxearner (2018-07-21), ghaffar500 (2018-07-19), jellybelly2017 (2018-07-19), Mr Law (2018-07-19), ntn (2018-07-23), QamarXulqi (2018-07-19), Unregistered (2), youcef54 (2018-07-20), yulbang111 (2018-07-21)

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,928 Times in 5,537 Posts
    begniners ki sab sa bde mistake ya hai ka wo iss main lach ker jatay hain jis sa un ko bohat zayda loss hota hai is leya un ko chaya ka iss main lach na kerin jo mmilta hai aeram sa la ker side pa ho jayin

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,581 Times in 878 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    forex ke business me beginner ko apni galti se khud learn karna chahiye,esme trader jetna apne aap se practice karke demo me kaam karenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko khud se market me pehle analysis karna aana chahiye fir uske baad he wo esme market me kaam kar sakenga.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sachit For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-07-19)

Member searng will become famous soon enough searng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think I really agree with you, most of them who enter forex for the first time, they have a lot of greed in themselves and want to earn and make a profit quickly without study or patience. Forex Career is like any other business that takes effort and learning and experience to succeed on it and generates, do not think Forex is too easy to make money or not greedy to generate profit as quickly as possible and much of your income .. and I say the biggest misstatement is the pattern think has big and false hope that does not melt your courage when their instruments are not fulfilled. We must have such prospects that can be met without great opportunities and so we can remain unhealthy.

Member endus will become famous soon enough endus will become famous soon enough endus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe each and every beginner speculator will continue to believe that currency exchange is put at home and they can be uniform in a short time. But actually this is drastically wrong, foreign exchange is not just as easy as you dreamed. And also this company will also take much to give up to achieve your goals. So for inexperienced foreign exchange exchanges stop because it's really simple, as well as considering you can quickly get rich by working. and the biggest mistake is the mindset has big and unrealistic expectations that are bound to break your heart when they will not be fulfilled. We must have expectations in such a way that can be met without great risk and so we can survive long ... Thanks

Member micro will become famous soon enough micro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello friends, in my opinion, for beginners I suggest they should first gain knowledge about trading and forex and it is also very important to work on demo accounts. Because it will help them from loss. I fully agree with you and really appreciate your efforts regarding trade-related information and inter-related matters for new comers. Good trade and green pips, man. and I totally agree with you, most of those who follow forex for prototypical cases, they are individuals who are unlimited, exclusive and needed to get and achieve quickly without acquisition or patience, the work of Forex is like any other business that takes effort and learning. and look to succeed on it and get it, do not guess Forex is too rich to pee money on it or do not get greedy to gain profit as a realizable impressionist.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 334 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)