+ Reply to Thread
Page 454 of 491 FirstFirst ... 354 404 444 452 453 454 455 456 464 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,540 of 4909

Thread: Mistakes to avoid for beginners / Inexperience.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-02   14:39
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me experience banakar he kaam karna hota hjai,esme experience trader ke paas nahi hoga to wo esme kuch nahi kar sakta,esme trader ko apne se market me pehle skill chahiye,esme trader ke paas market me time dene aur practice karne se he experience banega,esme trader ko kisi aur par depend nahi rehna chahiye,esme trader ko sabb khud se market me samajhna chahiye woi uske liye acha hai.

2018-01-28   17:50
    Best answer #2

Beginner traders are more prone to losses in the forex market because they trade with emotional trading they start a trading in the demo market and think that the market will behave in the same manner and their trade with the high lot size so this will be the cause of getting loss in the forex market

2018-01-03   14:28
    Best answer #3

for a beginner it is important to learn a lot of things that can make him a good trader,mistakes that can beginners avoid is that do not trade if you dont know about the market, wait for the right time to trade and dont be greedy and always control your mind and emotions

2018-01-18   16:18
    Best answer #4

kam anubhav ke saath, main aapako bataaya hoga ki krpaya chhote jokhim ke saath vyaapaar karen aur vah kaam jise aap yahaan karana hai videshee mudra mein shuruaatee samay mein aapako kuchh cheejen praapt karane ke baad chhotee maatra ke saath apane tredon ko jaana aur darj karana hoga

2017-12-24   16:46
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

A beginner can totally avoid the emotional trading and after avoiding the emotional trading there are so many chances that his training skills and his profit will astronomically increase day by day

2017-12-18   02:12
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  67 USD

I agree with you, beginners should must trade in demo account to learn and get experience in Forex trading market. They should must learn it to become a successful trader. If they will not learn then they will only get loss in Forex trading market.

Senior Member shihab_forex is an unknown quantity at this point shihab_forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to our own mastering strategies and, I think it would be to use a demo account, which is the time that we can begin to deal live.but biggest mistake novice, l is the best way, it is their foreign when I heard it's earning potential, basics.so l is knowing that was one of them, rather than l of today, they are than losing all of them and even exchange until you are better to make a profit, it is in. much.if l hurry to trade me live without the cost savings that can keep me too

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hari fx is an unknown quantity at this point hari fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the activity presented is a must have for a newbie nonnegative i impart in this detail abstain using gear leverage and finance outsized book since it instrument be too venturous for them to deliver so run slow and intelligently

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member tarin1 is an unknown quantity at this point tarin1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex is a good job.It is not that experienced traders do not make mistakes but those are rare and those inexperienced are proved to do mistakes and so they lose often, the wise idea would be to first gain enough experience before putting your hard earned money to trade.Good luck....................................

Banned hashaam is an unknown quantity at this point hashaam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by deep thought View Post
    The Forex trading has an important part of learning. However, whereas when learning to play guitar, for example, there is no risk of playing wrong notes, in forex, we risk jeopardizing their savings. Learn by doing, by making mistakes and trying new strategies is clearly not a good approach to start trading currencies and gain the skills needed to earn money.

In fact, all forex brokers offer a demo version of their trading platform that allows traders to train and learn "in real market conditions." When you open a demo trading account, you are totally free to use as desired play money supply to your account.

With a demo account, you can understand how the market, especially in moments of tension, without risking your capital investment. However, you must understand that we must use this account wisely if you hope to gain something. If you open a new trade without understanding why the previous trade was a loser, you're just wasting your time. Ultimately, this is unlikely as you bring disappointment. Enjoy consequently demo accounts, even open one among several brokers to better understand the market and formulate an effective strategy.
    that is good i appreciate k ap ne aitny achy tips diye hain wese b newbies ko kaafi problems ka samna kerna prta hai isi lea ap jese seniors ki posts or un k mashvrey newbie ko kaafi madad dyty hain newbies ko seniors or apney mentors ki btau hui chezo k mutaabik trading kerni chahye....

Member amare126 is an unknown quantity at this point amare126's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I appreciate your comments.It is part of learning while trading unlike playing guitar.The wrong decision may result in loss of funds.However mush we learn from demo account it is not assured that one do not make mistakes.I too spend couple of months in demo account and then switched to real.At the start my predictions were correct and later it went the other way.I learned from your comments not to make further mistakes.

Member kharisma is an unknown quantity at this point kharisma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we have to dicipline when we are trading so it will make our trading always profitable and
    we can make profit consistenly every trade we do , so try to dicipline in our trading.

Banned alfi is an unknown quantity at this point alfi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sivaram219 View Post
    mistakes are common in first trading time and beginning time i am also so much mistakes doing and losses so much of invested money
    so mistakes avoid by the experience only
    right at the start of trading often loses because do not know and have not experience in that field, but with good intentions and trying to learn the future will be able to generate profits and minimize losses

Member kammraz is an unknown quantity at this point kammraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is definitely a novice mistake. By right you no one should not trade forex if they don't have any experience in forex or if they have not gained enough. They can easily make a lot more mistake when trading because of their inexperience.

Member farooq is an unknown quantity at this point farooq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    beginner should have to avoid the mistakes because it is very dangerous for the profit making so we keen analyze the forex market daily and when the market trend clear then we should trade its a safe way for us

Senior Member ronik4lif is an unknown quantity at this point ronik4lif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think one of the greatest mistakes to avoid in forex is the issue of trading and not practising monet management in trading as iot should ruin your total account balance within a short period of time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 454 of 491 FirstFirst ... 354 404 444 452 453 454 455 456 464 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)