+ Reply to Thread
Page 433 of 491 FirstFirst ... 333 383 423 431 432 433 434 435 443 483 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,330 of 4909

Thread: Mistakes to avoid for beginners / Inexperience.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-02   14:39
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me experience banakar he kaam karna hota hjai,esme experience trader ke paas nahi hoga to wo esme kuch nahi kar sakta,esme trader ko apne se market me pehle skill chahiye,esme trader ke paas market me time dene aur practice karne se he experience banega,esme trader ko kisi aur par depend nahi rehna chahiye,esme trader ko sabb khud se market me samajhna chahiye woi uske liye acha hai.

2017-11-23   15:20
    Best answer #2

forex me bhut aise trader hai jo new hai or jo learning ke sath sath earning kr rhe hai or kai aise bhi hai earning kr rhe hai pr unki mistakes se unhe loss ho rha hai, jisko experiance kam hai, unke liye hai ye post or un me me bhi aata hun to thanks jo bhi knowlegde milli.

2018-01-28   17:50
    Best answer #3

Beginner traders are more prone to losses in the forex market because they trade with emotional trading they start a trading in the demo market and think that the market will behave in the same manner and their trade with the high lot size so this will be the cause of getting loss in the forex market

2018-01-03   14:28
    Best answer #4

for a beginner it is important to learn a lot of things that can make him a good trader,mistakes that can beginners avoid is that do not trade if you dont know about the market, wait for the right time to trade and dont be greedy and always control your mind and emotions

2018-01-18   16:18
    Best answer #5

kam anubhav ke saath, main aapako bataaya hoga ki krpaya chhote jokhim ke saath vyaapaar karen aur vah kaam jise aap yahaan karana hai videshee mudra mein shuruaatee samay mein aapako kuchh cheejen praapt karane ke baad chhotee maatra ke saath apane tredon ko jaana aur darj karana hoga

2017-12-24   16:46
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

A beginner can totally avoid the emotional trading and after avoiding the emotional trading there are so many chances that his training skills and his profit will astronomically increase day by day

Banned nirob76 is on a distinguished road nirob76's Avatar
    Thanks
    there are tons and tons of information and learning material available online that you can utilize to learn about this great business. But still I would recommend you to go and join some quality forex trading forums, as forums are a very great source to get maximum up to date knowledge about trading market and interact with fellow traders, through which you can learn a lot.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member azizil is an unknown quantity at this point azizil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Successful traders have a lot of experience, so they can be sensitive to price movements in the market, if we are already familiar with the state of the market every day to follow her, then later, by itself we can understand

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member senengsego is an unknown quantity at this point senengsego's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Starting point time frame is definitely time frame of producing flaws in addition to at this time there one can find not any broker worldwide having definitely not manufactured flaws of their starting point. Therefore most of us make mistakes at the start of your Currency trading employment although we must allow it to become inside simulated dealing so cutbacks never will cause harm to all of our income.
    i fear not the man who has practiced 10.000 kicks once, but i fear the man who has practiced one kick 10.000 times.
    By: Bruce lee

Senior Member robel is an unknown quantity at this point robel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many people have many problems in traders and they commit many mistakes that can lead to loss .we can't predict when this support and resistance spot could be happen.i am only get in and get out ,trend against my prediction before only close and make new order.

Member SURAJ is an unknown quantity at this point SURAJ's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its should e avoided for the begineer's but should not repeated again and again same thing in forex while the trader should learn from the previous mistake and rectify those wrong things and do the best on his next trade.

Member mahdichopra is an unknown quantity at this point mahdichopra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no way that an experienced trader makes mistakes, but they are rare, they make mistakes and so often a smart idea would be the first free experience before your hard earned money.

Senior Member shivendra is on a distinguished road shivendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mistake se bisgneer ka experince badhta hai ye baat ek dam sahi jab new trader galtiyon karenge to unko knowledge milega ki ye galtie karne se loss hota hai to unko dheere dheere galtyon se bahut sara knowledge mil jata hia isliy wo age chal kar acha experince wala trader ban jaten hian .

Banned imran007 is an unknown quantity at this point imran007's Avatar
    Thanks
    first horse? Here's a list of the top mistakes beginners make when they set out
    to buy their first horse. ... may be unsafe. Learn to avoid the top mistakes that new
    horse buyers make. ... Young or inexperienced mature horses are not reliable.

Banned hashaam is an unknown quantity at this point hashaam's Avatar
    Thanks
    you area absolutel right ku k kaafi log aisy hain jo k ye misktakes kerty rehty hain hamen in mistakes se avoid kerna chahye kuy k ager ham bar bar aisi ghaltiaan kery reehn gy to ham loss bhi ker skty hain or forex me profit kamana utna asaan nahi hota jitna loss kerna asaan hota hai...

Senior Member tamimkhan is an unknown quantity at this point tamimkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is to win trade, larger units because they did not know that large capital can handle much of the silk and then TP button min is a bad habit and run to account for the cash, the outcome is known, we often hear some beginners exposed, I think lack of experience, as all players have this fourteenth in order to verify the level of sonorousness the other side, the loser in the Forex market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 433 of 491 FirstFirst ... 333 383 423 431 432 433 434 435 443 483 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)