+ Reply to Thread
Page 420 of 491 FirstFirst ... 320 370 410 418 419 420 421 422 430 470 ... LastLast
Results 4,191 to 4,200 of 4909

Thread: Mistakes to avoid for beginners / Inexperience.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-02   14:39
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me experience banakar he kaam karna hota hjai,esme experience trader ke paas nahi hoga to wo esme kuch nahi kar sakta,esme trader ko apne se market me pehle skill chahiye,esme trader ke paas market me time dene aur practice karne se he experience banega,esme trader ko kisi aur par depend nahi rehna chahiye,esme trader ko sabb khud se market me samajhna chahiye woi uske liye acha hai.

2018-01-28   17:50
    Best answer #2

Beginner traders are more prone to losses in the forex market because they trade with emotional trading they start a trading in the demo market and think that the market will behave in the same manner and their trade with the high lot size so this will be the cause of getting loss in the forex market

2018-01-03   14:28
    Best answer #3

for a beginner it is important to learn a lot of things that can make him a good trader,mistakes that can beginners avoid is that do not trade if you dont know about the market, wait for the right time to trade and dont be greedy and always control your mind and emotions

2018-01-18   16:18
    Best answer #4

kam anubhav ke saath, main aapako bataaya hoga ki krpaya chhote jokhim ke saath vyaapaar karen aur vah kaam jise aap yahaan karana hai videshee mudra mein shuruaatee samay mein aapako kuchh cheejen praapt karane ke baad chhotee maatra ke saath apane tredon ko jaana aur darj karana hoga

2017-12-24   16:46
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

A beginner can totally avoid the emotional trading and after avoiding the emotional trading there are so many chances that his training skills and his profit will astronomically increase day by day

2017-12-18   02:12
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  67 USD

I agree with you, beginners should must trade in demo account to learn and get experience in Forex trading market. They should must learn it to become a successful trader. If they will not learn then they will only get loss in Forex trading market.

Senior Member afreen.imran is an unknown quantity at this point afreen.imran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ham sab ne pehly mistakes ki hain aur har koi karta hai q k ye kam app bina noksan ki nahi kar sakty jis kam me nafa hai os me loss b hai aur wo ham se hohi jata hai jab ham b newbie the to ham ne b kafi mistakes ki hain es liay hame chahiy k ham ne jo b mistakes kin hain wo yahan par post karn take hamare newbie on se sabak le saktyn

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ombah is an unknown quantity at this point ombah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the new traders in the forex market must not trade on the real account without any experience because if they trade on the real account without experience they will get loss all the capital fast they have to learn first .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zahra is an unknown quantity at this point zahra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by deep thought View Post
    With a demo account, you can understand how the market, especially in moments of tension, without risking your capital investment.
    that's the purpose of a demo account. with the demo account, you can hone your intuition and analysis, as well as the strategies that you will apply to real account. but lacks a demo account is that you may not be able to hone your patience because you are trading only using fake money

Senior Member kevinfx is an unknown quantity at this point kevinfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxmoney View Post
    When you are new to the forex trading then you must have to take proper time to learn the forex trading and try to practice on the free demo account so that you can easily learn the forex trading free of cost then you can start to trade on the real account.
    yes, learning is a must in the beginning before we trade in real trading, to avoid many mistake and margin call with huge capital. without learning, we will get margin call and lose much money and we must prevent it by learning

Senior Member rudolf is an unknown quantity at this point rudolf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the most common thing that appears in the forex market that a trader join in the market, trade recklessly and loss then stop trading. i think that these4 all happen only for lack of experience. so it is very important. to acquire experience a trader should be patience and hark work is must, specifically to new traders.

Banned md.jaynal is an unknown quantity at this point md.jaynal's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is no risk of planing wrong notes in forex we risk jeopardizing their saving. Learning by doing any mistake and trying new strategy is clearly not a good approach to start trading. I could keep y saving until today i could make better profit rather then losing all of them.

Senior Member pelotrader is an unknown quantity at this point pelotrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    beginer my main mistake was, he was too greedy so then loss

beginer then do not use good money management.
    money management is good in my opinion should have a good risk-reward ratio be 1:3
    it's my opinion what you

Senior Member edy.sug is an unknown quantity at this point edy.sug's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    made the mistake that many beginners will result in a loss. they are not aware of and repeat many times. yes they will many times also suffered a loss, we have much to learn before you start trading

Senior Member putrioktarika is an unknown quantity at this point putrioktarika's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my demo account is the solution for beginners who do not understand forex, because the demo account we can focus more on trading, and also we will be able to keep our money intact before plunging in real

Senior Member harry is on a distinguished road harry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    but we have to be careful too to learn and practice at demo account, because we just build a habit and we will bring it at real account, and how if we take a wrong part and then become a bad habit...so will happen at real account ?
    the firs mitakes happen when the newbies come and use the virtual money too big at demo account, and they willl alays win for their trading because they did not realize that big capital can handle big flosting minus and then touch their TP, so it will become bad habit and they implement it at real account, we know for the result, we often heard that some newbies get suffer for it
    Yeah i'm agree with you that demo account will make a habit to us and determine what we do next in real account, so be careful with demo account and don't waste your time for nothing

+ Reply to Thread
Page 420 of 491 FirstFirst ... 320 370 410 418 419 420 421 422 430 470 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)