+ Reply to Thread
Page 926 of 997 FirstFirst ... 426 826 876 916 924 925 926 927 928 936 976 ... LastLast
Results 9,251 to 9,260 of 9962

Thread: Mistakes to avoid for beginners.

Banned sheikhg is an unknown quantity at this point sheikhg's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is most important that they should avoid from mistakes because they have not proper knowledge.Beginners should wok with patient and with full concentration to get succeed and successful trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member farooq is an unknown quantity at this point farooq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes my brother i am agree with you it is a very useful post for every one we should aware from these mistakes and trade with an honest way during the trade stay calm and never to greed in forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rashedul is an unknown quantity at this point rashedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am concord with you every new comer moldiness open demo reason to earn whatsoever participate nearly the mart read the call and use it on the exhibit reason more e'er succeed your metropolis

Senior Member kamal8 is an unknown quantity at this point kamal8's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I conceive its the rangy packaging that whatsoever beginners alter their trades in their initial become.
    chance from others that this job testament expelling them gilded does not truly occupation apiece naming.
    The beginners early bed concerning markets beguiler puckers noises then garment corroborated on their noises and shall obtain their assets oversimplified spare states hardy monster deed is reaching !!!

Senior Member hemi is an unknown quantity at this point hemi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bro here if you make the mistakes then you learn the better from here and it is the best business for make the profit and here we get the knowledge about the business and how to play the better trades learn this and the learning is the better then earning

Senior Member zaine is an unknown quantity at this point zaine's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i agree with you and i think that the mistakes is very good for the beginner because they if make this then they make the better profit from here because when we make the mistakes then we learn better and make the better profit from here

Senior Member supertimur is an unknown quantity at this point supertimur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    gratefull thanks ...........brother for sharing, i think all of this mistakes fall on it the beginner trader all this kind of attitude is very dangerous ..i think we should learn Forex first and practice into demo account...............and the solution for me is to keep trading in the demo account until they feel they are ready to invest in the real and the big money

Senior Member mariaarsalan is on a distinguished road mariaarsalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well apny bht achy points share kry hain jnhain hum trader follow kar k achy traders ki line main asakty hain ....
    kyn k choti si bhi galti hum tradrs ko kamyabi sya nhi balky passti may ly kar ja sakti hai

Member don1 is on a distinguished road don1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear users i new user should avoid from mistakes and he should learn and learn about candle sticks and the online training book,if you also see the market trends then you can easily make money from Forex.

Banned gillani24 is an unknown quantity at this point gillani24's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is very important for the new traders to avoid the mistakes when trading in forex. Newbies must have to start trading with the demo account to learn first about forex trading. They should have to spent more and more time in forex to improve their trading skills. They should have not trade in forex with greed and lust. They should have to trade in forex wit confidence to earn some good money from forex trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 926 of 997 FirstFirst ... 426 826 876 916 924 925 926 927 928 936 976 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (51)