+ Reply to Thread
Page 113 of 997 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 163 213 613 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 9962

Thread: Mistakes to avoid for beginners.

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear aap ne kafi achi tarah se explain kiya hai k forex market mein new traders forex market mein loss ku karty hen dear forex market mein hamen kabhi bhi hamen apni loss wali trade ko chalny nhi dena chaye hamen

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lolo salhy is an unknown quantity at this point lolo salhy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes beginners choose to risk without having ant king of experience in forex trading business. If you do not know what are you doing with forex trading, try to learn and get knowledge before risking with your account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Mandoe76 is an unknown quantity at this point Mandoe76's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you are right, Forex market is the most dangerous market , Everyone is at risk even senior analysts , Beginner should learn first so as not to lose their money.

I remember when I started
    Everyone told me you are a crazy person and you will lose all your money , I did not believe them =D =P
    I learned alot
    I hope everyone be patient

Senior Member goggo is on a distinguished road goggo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you in all what you say but I have to highlight on the lack of discipline , I think that most of traders who fail in this business fail because of the lack of discipline , staying disciplined when you be inside the market is not easy at all and the traders should work a lot on the psychology side.

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forex market mein new traders ko aap ne achi tarah se explain kiya hai k new tarders mein loss ku karty hen traders is liye dear hamen chaye k hamen forex market mein kabhi bhi high expectitions ko nhi karna chaye

Member maknopol is an unknown quantity at this point maknopol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there are two biggest mistakes that we have to avoid. One of them is your Stop loss and take profit levels. No matter which strategy you trade it's extremely important to trade with at least 1:2 risk reward ratio. The second biggest mistake that we do is not following our system to the end. I mean we don't trade much enough with our trading strategies to be sure f its result

Senior Member Aslamjee is on a distinguished road Aslamjee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han jnab g ap ney bilkul sahi theard banaya hai mey sanjhta ho keh forrx business mey new traders sey mistake lazmi hoti hai kyun keh onhey experience nahi hota likan onhey chahye keh bad me apni mistake thk karley faida hai iska

Member Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The new traders should avoid from mistakes because these mistakes may lead to big losses and you may not have enough time to settle. So, The new traders should try to avoid from mistakes as far as possible lest it should become your habit. Mistakes leads a trader to loss and you are here for profit not for getting loss. Notice your mistakes and avoid it.

Senior Member zaib786 is a name known to all zaib786 is a name known to all zaib786 is a name known to all zaib786 is a name known to all zaib786 is a name known to all zaib786 is a name known to all zaib786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mistake hamesha mistake hi hota he.forex me agr ham se koi mestake hoti he to ye nie k hamy forex tradeing nie kr saky gha.us ko or b asy moqy diye jaty he jis se wo apni ghaltiyo ko door kary .dicipline se trader karna ik saccess trader ki pahchan he.forex is risky but very best business .

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,674 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main beginner ko must hy woh Forex Trading main thek experience gain karay aor Forex Trading main discipline sy Trade karay aor Forex Trading main too many positions open na karay aor Forex Trading main right way ko follow karay phr us ky Trading sy thek earning howay gy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 113 of 997 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 163 213 613 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (51)