+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 997 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 132 182 582 ... LastLast

Thread: Mistakes to avoid for beginners.

Member sangkur will become famous soon enough sangkur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by darakan View Post
    In fact, the most common mistake made by traders when they trade in the forex market is that they try to trade with real money right away
    because they can lose their numbers easily because they do not know much about forex trading. so they have to learn forex first then start real trading.
    good luck
    I am a beginner and I think that this error can have a reality and therefore will learn it well
    to avoid losses in forex and I will see forums and the Internet to find more common mistakes to avoid loss of capital.
    becarfull

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sangkur For This Useful Post:

memi memi (2017-11-18), seblak (2017-11-22)

Member mano33 is a jewel in the rough mano33 is a jewel in the rough mano33 is a jewel in the rough mano33 is a jewel in the rough mano33's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex needs to learn a lot and train more ,it is difficult to trade in non-trending markets. So, you should wait for the right time for trading. Its not a must to trade everyday, the market is not going any where.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mano33 For This Useful Post:

memi memi (2017-11-18)

Member rejang will become famous soon enough rejang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now the 8th day deals with twenty share threads,
    you're currently the same but they can actually share singly instead of your current stuff or maybe details about the issue.
    my spouse and I can not bring goodness in the end
    I need additional data to help this type of delivery because they are closely related to the behavior AND ALSO,
    we may be able to eliminate this type if I share our experience.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to rejang For This Useful Post:

memi memi (2017-11-18)

Member TheBoss is on a distinguished road TheBoss's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we can understand the risk in every transaction then it will be easier for us to trade well in whole transactions. There is no one who can trade without any mistakes so don't feel that forex is profitable when you got much profits in a time and say it as losing business when you lost in trading. The most important is you capability to maximize profit when the analysis was right and minimize loss when analysis was wrong.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TheBoss For This Useful Post:

memi memi (2017-11-18)

Member KinG will become famous soon enough KinG's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think losing is not a fault of forex. Its our fault since we don't know how to trade properly. So its good if we know how to trade properly if we want to earn in forex. Right now I do try to build my trading accounts. its takes years for constant practice to make me a good earner right now and I am sure I can guarantee myself some profit this year.

Junior Member ahmed1264 is on a distinguished road ahmed1264's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    These are very useful tips for beginner they are very good for person like me who is new at forex and want to make money

Junior Member Afnan Ali is an unknown quantity at this point Afnan Ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    LONDON, Nov 13 (Reuters) - The euro drifted lower on Monday, consolidating below a one-week high tested in the previous session as investors moved to the sidelines before a central bank conference on Tuesday where central bankers may share their thoughts on the global economy.

Banned karim mokhtar is on a distinguished road karim mokhtar's Avatar
    Thanks
    The capital money is the most important thing to any trader when the capital is great the profit also will be great
    Suppose the capital is 10000 $and your profit precent is 2%per day so your profit per day is 200$ and this profit is good

Member darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lanang View Post
    The items listed above are the shortage of forex traders who only explore them. one of the killers is an action
    of over trading or opening several positions without any analysis. We can not benefit from just getting
    to us need more detail to meet this because it is closely related to behavior and we can only eliminate it if we share our experiences.
    regard
    In fact, the most common mistake made by traders when they trade in the forex market is that they try to trade with real money right away
    because they can lose their numbers easily because they do not know much about forex trading. so they have to learn forex first then start real trading.
    good luck

14. The Following User Says Thank You to darakan For This Useful Post:

sangkur (2017-11-18)

Member lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The items listed above are the shortage of forex traders who only explore them. one of the killers is an action
    of over trading or opening several positions without any analysis. We can not benefit from just getting
    to us need more detail to meet this because it is closely related to behavior and we can only eliminate it if we share our experiences.
    regard

16. The Following User Says Thank You to lanang For This Useful Post:

darakan (2017-11-13)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 997 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 132 182 582 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (51)