+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 80 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 ... LastLast

Thread: Study Moving Averages!

Member nobby is on a distinguished road nobby's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Moving averages must be studied because they let us know about how the market is going, whether up or down. The study of moving average should include EMA's and SMA and differences. EMA means Exponential Moving Average and SMA means Simple Moving Average. There are also other types of moving averages but these are the most popular.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member adam88 is on a distinguished road adam88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Moving averages are one of the first technical indicators that I learned in forex, which I learned how to deal with it and how to achieve a good rate of profit on Forex, but at the same time I think it is better to work in a way which more than a technical indicator

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sitiz is on a distinguished road sitiz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by silenteyes View Post
    Moving average is one of the old and traditional indicator and it can be used in a number of ways to make it count for out trading. I am also using moving averages in my system and it is very effective specially the Exponential moving average crossover system.
    True, it is an indicator moving averages is quite long in addition to ease of use of these indicators are also quite high levels of accuracy and also has many functions

Member nterziev is on a distinguished road nterziev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think,that moving averages are very nice and good to selct the next direction of the market.I never used it,but i have heard many about it,that it have many settings .Nice topic my friend,it is really interesting to see the different comments about this.

Member hanna is an unknown quantity at this point hanna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I love moving average.I'm interested in switching over to Sierra from ThinkorSwim. I use a moving average ribbon study that I can't seem to find on the demo .Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD) - Definition of Moving ... Learn how different rules of asset handling apply to various retirement plans.

Member hanna is an unknown quantity at this point hanna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Oh man this is the most important indicator.I love moving average.
    And i think when can realize its system then you can gain it.

Senior Member adeusi is an unknown quantity at this point adeusi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    moving average is the best indicator for me because when the price line cross the second line up and candle form after the line up, that is buy signal. and it cross down and the candle form under the line that is sell. just study it and use it profitably. good luck.

Senior Member mukta is an unknown quantity at this point mukta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Moving Average is very common and popular indicator fpr forex market.Moving Average gave right trend informaton or direction in different types of timeframe.Traders use it for confirmation of trend.

Member absiddik is an unknown quantity at this point absiddik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rookie001 View Post
    Moving Averages are the most widely used and recognized indicators ... even if they are not used they are being put in indirectly in the most indicators. For example, a price channel is based on bollinger bands' calculation formula of calculating the deviation ... and this deviation comes from the center point which is a moving average in the middle of the bollinger bands ... this is a study of the moving averages by an expert analyst. Beginners will find it immensely useful.

http://www.woofiles.com/dl-305161-Yn...ngAverages.pdf
    yes brother moving average is a most important indicator for forex market.
    but boss i dint download your pdf. you link is dead. please correct it. thanks for sharing ..................

Banned abdillahikbal is on a distinguished road abdillahikbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hello927 View Post
    Moving average is very popular indicator for the traders. This indicator is best for the support and resiastance of the market and can provide benefit. It is easy indicator as compared to the others.It is very effective in trading.
    well, I've used this ma indicator and it is true what you say sir, this indicator tends to have us believe, but we also need to understand exactly how this indicator works so we can recognize a profit on a continuous basis

+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 80 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)