+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 80 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 ... LastLast

Thread: Study Moving Averages!

Banned akshay1728 will become famous soon enough akshay1728's Avatar
    Thanks
    moving avreg is th bvasic indicator whihc is use d for predciting then trend of the market and you can combine other basic indicators also with it to get the good result and to avoid the false signals

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Discordance is on a distinguished road Discordance's Avatar
    Thanks
    most common indicator that the market is based on moving average, and therefore if it already knows the core of the moving average then we will be able to benefit from a wide range of indicators, I had also been using the moving average

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned facebook is an unknown quantity at this point facebook's Avatar
    Thanks
    for the first time i did trade, i used moving average, i knew that this is very simple to use and understand , and also i improved with using it, i use three MAs and they works with well, but sometimes i felt hard to reduce the risk, and especially at breakout position

Senior Member plankton is an unknown quantity at this point plankton's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    moving average is an indicator that is very easy to understand for the beginner, at the beginning of my forex trading just by using the analysis of indicators of MA. MA indicator but less accurate in my opinion, but if we can abide by the rules of the Supreme Court, we can benefit both

Banned retnotriwulandari is an unknown quantity at this point retnotriwulandari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rookie001 View Post
    Moving Averages are the most widely used and recognized indicators ... even if they are not used they are being put in indirectly in the most indicators. For example, a price channel is based on bollinger bands' calculation formula of calculating the deviation ... and this deviation comes from the center point which is a moving average in the middle of the bollinger bands ... this is a study of the moving averages by an expert analyst. Beginners will find it immensely useful.
    True, most people using these indicators, although sometimes there is a wrong signal. But we also need to be aware and do not fully rely on these indicators. Besides, we can understand the movement of the graph, we also have to regularly read the news market.

Member biyen will become famous soon enough biyen will become famous soon enough biyen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    one indicator of trend direction of the most simple, the small size of the MA Moving Average.Semakin used, the faster it reacts to changes in indicators of the chart. However, every trader usually has its own size disesuakan MA trading style of each well were short, medium or long term.

Member muhammadatif is on a distinguished road muhammadatif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Moving averages indicator is very popular indicator. It is very useful in strategy making because it tells us current market trend at the time of start. Every trader use this indicator directly or indirectly.

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alamFX View Post
    That is why i don't trade crossovers of moving averages but rather studied the movement around ( support and resistance ) this moving averages.
    I also prefer to trade using support and resistance level since I find it rather convenient to use and also they are more reliable than the pivot points. I use the support and resistance levels in combination with the candlestick patterns for my analysis.

Member suresh is an unknown quantity at this point suresh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with your information, i also prefer to use moving average because it gives good signal some times and this indicator can use new trader easily because understanding the moving average is very easy one.

Banned alamFX is an unknown quantity at this point alamFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    That is why i don't trade crossovers of moving averages but rather studied the movement around ( support and resistance ) this moving averages.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 80 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)