+ Reply to Thread
Page 231 of 246 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 229 230 231 232 233 241 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,310 of 2459

Thread: Which more dominant? Technical Analysis, Fundamental Analysis, or Sentiment Analysis?

Member spiderman is an unknown quantity at this point spiderman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forex500signal View Post
    have been trading with using technical analysis as my method to know the trend of the market and i think there are many traders do the same thing with me,
    and i agree if the fundamental is great methods then many traders get their good profit with it but for it need good ability to read the news and here is my weakness, i have to learn much about it and i want to combine technical analysis with fundamental, i believe that the results will be great
    sure i will accept for you and need for your knowledge of forex market ansd i am technical analysis as the entry reach for profit as for you can.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member aun is an unknown quantity at this point aun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As newbie I feel sentimental analysis dominates in my trade. I need to control my emotions during trades. it will come with time . More over I prefer technical analysis rather than fundamental analysis.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my case, better for us to rely our analysis on pure technical since all other analysis need more attention and research that sometimes out of our controlling box. I am the one who believe in chart to predict any movement, since from chart we can also predit market sentiment and level of currency's demand and supply.
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

Member spiderman is an unknown quantity at this point spiderman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think for that i have been trading forex with the using of technical forex analysis and as my real method how to know from the trend for the business and i think there are really many forex trader to done for the same thing with for my,and i agree with you if the primary and it was the real method then for more forex trader will got for their best making profit with it but i think for that it is needed for best ability for read in the forex news and it is my real weakness.it is too reach profit.

Junior Member nadeem33aslam is an unknown quantity at this point nadeem33aslam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my observation Technical analysis is most important in all of these other two little bit affect
    because all of them are the 3 pillars of Forex Market analysis

Senior Member Mungkin Tukang Scam is an unknown quantity at this point Mungkin Tukang Scam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    technically the most dominant. with that we know how strong the buyer and seller actions. that's what makes markets move. technical is very powerful to know where prices will move. whereas in fact it's a fundamental effect on the price movements in the long outreach. in it will be a temporary correction or reversal of direction, this is the function of technical analysis, we can know about it. but keep in mind that any fundamental market circumstances it can change significantly.

Senior Member mark is an unknown quantity at this point mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forex500signal View Post
    As we know Analysis in Forex trading consisting of 3 kinds of analysis, All I know is This 3 kinds of analysis relate to each other, but, which one You prefer? or maybe you use All of them ?
    Right now i m depending on technical analysis only, i m a bit confused about how to trade using the fundmental & technical analysis. So basically i m concentrating on technical only which everybody may say isn't the right way to trade. i prefer to learn one at a time

Senior Member sweetrevenge88 is on a distinguished road sweetrevenge88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As far as I know...technical analysis is more dominant because most traders study and adopt indicators in their trading because it is the easier type of analysis that most traders learned easily. During news time you need fundamental analysis better than the two types of analysis.
    I wanna be the best in everything that I do...

Banned KAMRANALI is an unknown quantity at this point KAMRANALI's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    and it study the market scientifically and can read the current situatuion of the market .
    So i perfer technical analysis.

Member koko is an unknown quantity at this point koko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's not easy to mastered fundamental but once you know it you'll be able to raise your advantage in trading i am using technical analysis as my method to know the trend of the market and i think there are many traders do the same thing

+ Reply to Thread
Page 231 of 246 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 229 230 231 232 233 241 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)