+ Reply to Thread
Page 224 of 246 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 222 223 224 225 226 234 ... LastLast
Results 2,231 to 2,240 of 2459

Thread: Which more dominant? Technical Analysis, Fundamental Analysis, or Sentiment Analysis?

Senior Member tokobenny is an unknown quantity at this point tokobenny's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As with forex we would not consider sentiments because this is no room for these for other we need to be specific that when to make use of the techniacls then when to choose fundametals like i personally use technicals once i trade on small time charts and use both technical and fundamental while i sue in a major way charts for trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mizishab is an unknown quantity at this point mizishab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Expressive research have nothing to with research and i don't believe in this kind of research however specialized and essential both have primary significance in this market and a investor can,t neglect any one kind of research from the both kind pf research.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I guess most of those who do daily forecasting now uses technical analysis. Its more direct and more logical then doing fundamental analysis. fundamental analysis only going to show you direction but not what price its good to enter or to exit. sentimental analysis is not accurate. As we all know 90% of newbies loses their account. So just imagine if you you follow sentiments its likely 90% chance is its not that accurate. I do recommend that you study fundamental and technical analysis.

Senior Member sweetrevenge88 is on a distinguished road sweetrevenge88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fundamental analysis is very much important in our trading. We knew there are high impact news that can ruin what our technical analysis is giving us. All types of analysis is very important during trading decisions. When all else fails we need to have a good stop loss set up to minimize the loses in our trading.
    I wanna be the best in everything that I do...

Junior Member Md Jafar Iqbal is an unknown quantity at this point Md Jafar Iqbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We must remain calm in the market may be able to get benefits, but should always be in mm track, do not mind, but always out of line mm, it is also likely a big loss.

Senior Member toyfur2 is on a distinguished road toyfur2's Avatar
    Thanks
    As opposed to fundamental analysis, technical analysis believes that the ... the price action as paramount to help identify the dominant market sentiment and ... of the market discounting all information in price, technical analysts are more

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i think those kind of analysis have a good role, we have to remember beside technical and fundamental there is price action, which combine the technical and fundamental aspect, I heard it has better result

Senior Member bujinishila32 is an unknown quantity at this point bujinishila32's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think technical analysis is assumed to be superior to the two other people! It is to understand the market trends without fundamental analysis is not possible at all. However, we can manage the basic analysis by which we keep on updating the news feed. So, what I feel, we need to enhance the skills of our fundamental analysis. I think I'm sentimental analysis, for us and so is not useful.

Senior Member Neha21 is an unknown quantity at this point Neha21's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You will be amazed by knowing that in forex we did not study sentiments because here is no position for these and for opposite we must be peculiar that when to use the techniacls and when to go for fundametals like i use technicals when i trade on shrimpy minute charts and use both technical and fundamental when i sue big time charts for trade.

Senior Member rahim is an unknown quantity at this point rahim's Avatar
    Thanks
    Some may pull back when they are thinking of investing in the forex market. Perhaps it may seem difficult for some people. Always think about your trades and be conscious of what you are spending. Before investing in trading, educate yourself. Keep up-to-date on relevant information. Here are a few tips to assist you in doing that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 224 of 246 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 222 223 224 225 226 234 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)