+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 246 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Thread: Which more dominant? Technical Analysis, Fundamental Analysis, or Sentiment Analysis?

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think technical analysis is more important for trading in business then more close to trading and give good results. But we can not ignore the good effect of other fundamental analysis analysis is also a great analytical technique that can save us from losses in business so we do not forget all the analysis.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think all the analysis is important for doing the Forex trading business properly ,but the technical analysis is more dominant than the others analysis and most of the professional Forex traders also doing the technical analysis properly and also get the consistency profit from the trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member fransiskus is an unknown quantity at this point fransiskus's Avatar
    Thanks
    I personally prefer technical analysis rather than analysis of both. This is because maybe I am not so aware of the news and why the news does not affect the movement of forex trading. By using technical analysis, I might be able to make this analysis for reference in my decision making.

Member compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the most dominant is technical analysis, because in my trade I use the main analytical technique, but sometimes fundamentally analysis the important role in the movement of the market, especially when there is news or important events in big countries, often It affects the movement market. So in fact it's all important analysis.

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that we need to learn and focus on both, technical analysis and fundamental analysis to understand the market, we have to gather good knowledge about trends and news of calendar, both are important if we want to success.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,210 Times in 3,236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me trader ko jiss bhi analysis ko learn karna hai uss par ache se dhyaan dena hoga,esme trader ko technical he pehle seekhna chahiye aur eske liye demo par time dena chahiye,esme trader jetna jada practice karenga uske liye acha hai..

Banned kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,033 Times in 4,664 Posts
    i say that first two things are most important for trader and trader work in market with having good command in technical analysis and fundamental analysis and we know our market sentiments and we work with correct analysis for successful trading

Member kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course, I think it's very true that for me, I use 3 kinds of analysis that depend on market conditions. But usually I follow technical analysis. Although I follow technical analysis but sometimes I use sentiment analysis. Actually I prefer technical analysis. By gaining experience from forex trading.

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,407 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in this trading business when an experienced traders get the position of trading he keep many things in his mine to open the trading position he get technical analysis he get the fundamental analysis he keep the trading news in his mind he judge the market up and down and than he start trading..

Member teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My darling in forex trading I actually assume that they all play an important role in trading and no one can alone get profit all the time, forex trading is a blend of all kinds of analysis and signal and the more you are familiar with all them, the more benefits you will Create in the future.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 246 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)