+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Best automated trading system

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Can your robot think for you? Does he know what you want or what is best for you? If I have to lose my account, I will do it with manual trading, at least it will teach me something, but what do you get when your account is destroyed by a robot? Another robot? and I think there is a better experience with trading manually before trying to trade with this robot and taught by my mentor who does not trade with robots understand that it makes a lot of losses and one of them uses robots to buy for a while they will find a lot of loss if the robot is not properly mastered

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    robots work but you have to use a good robot. All robots don't help. There are a number of robots that will help you a lot and you also need to know how to use them on the trading platform. The right time and several strategies are needed to benefit from using robots.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As a result, I trust whoever knows best and finds your EA Advantage. Actually this is a network speculator that uses a number of adjustments that allow you to produce a number ... and EA can't be like a human trader. They take all their decisions depending on the indicators. If you look at indicators at different time frames, they also act differently. So, I personally have never agreed to use EA.

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no shame I never traded with EA because I always went for trade depending on my own analysis and I was very satisfied with my personal analysis and I also found it very easy to trade through personal analysis and. I only like manual trading. In my opinion, we have to do it only on manual trading. With EA we cannot get good and consistent profits so we must avoid this

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Look no one forces you to trade with robots, if you think that manuals are the best rather than going to a manual hte there is no body that forces you that you shouldn't do this ok. it's up to you and good trading manually and automatically does have its own advantages and also its own shortcomings. because everything depends on when we use it and when we begin to understand it. if we are accustomed to trading automatically then we will not be able to easily trade manually and vice versa so we may not be able to master both.

Member nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are advantages to an automated system and I think their advantage will be more than trading manually especially when it runs seven days and 24 hours because it can be what we cannot do now so that it lives for automated systems and I think automated trading systems are profitable but risky, this is my personal experience, it depends on our work and gives time to make automatic trading.

Member nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are advantages to an automated system and I think their advantage will be more than trading manually especially when it runs seven days and 24 hours because it can be what we cannot do now so that it lives for automated systems and I think automated trading systems are profitable but risky, this is my personal experience, it depends on our work and gives time to make automatic trading.

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    eee kaam kar sakata hai lekin aapako ise theek se kaam karana hoga ...!

aise robot hain jo vibhinn prakaar kee rananeetiyon, dakshata, anukoolan kee seva karate hain.

ve mukt ya bhugataan kiya ja sakata hai ...!

aapako keval lagaataar pun: dhun karane aur gunon kee nigaraanee karane kee aavashyakata hai taaki ve kaam karen, jis tarah se yah hona chaahie ...!

ummeed hai ki

achchha hansamukh hai

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mainne kabhee bhee eee ke saath kaarobaar nahin kiya hai, lekin mere lie, eee bahut prabhaavee nahin hai, aur yah keval kshamataon ka nirmaan karega, aur baajaaron ke vishleshan mein kaushal kund ho jaega, isalie eee ka upayog karana mere lie pratigaamee hai. aur, mainne kabhee bhee eee ka upayog karake videshee mudra ka kaarobaar nahin kiya hai, lekin mera maanana ​​hai ki bhavishy mein kisee din main ise phoreks maarket par karoonga, taaki phoreks maarket par ho agar ham phoreks maarket mein adhyayan karane ka phaisala kar sakate hain.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aap kahate hain ki yah jokhim bhara hai, lekin yah laabhadaayak hai. aap achaanak kaise nishkarsh par aate hain ki yah laabhadaayak hai. aur yah laabhadaayak hai yadi aapake paas is eeee ka upayog karake badee poonjee hai. aur yah jokhim bhara hai kyonki yadi aap ek trendee maarket mein nahin hain, to aap apana khaata visphot kar sakate hain.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast