+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Best automated trading system

Member biru will become famous soon enough biru will become famous soon enough biru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The robot will work for the first 6-8 months after introduction. After that period of time, performance will largely diminish. This is because the market continues to grow. For robots that continue to work perfectly for you, there is a need to perfect them at least once every two to three months. That's only possible if you are a developer or share a good relationship with a developer.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never used a forex robot, because I truly believe that the human mind is much better than a robot. So I can do well in forex trading and can make good profits, if I learn forex trading and practice for a long time. and all of you have said not to trade with EA; and you all say that trading is comfortable with the Manual system so that means all of you who have used the manual trading system are already profitable.

Now please show your Live Account Details Statement; so I know that all of your Manual trading is profitable.

I am waiting for your screenshot as soon as possible.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The market is controlled by the strength of demand and supply ie the number of people (human factor) and the quantity traded, determining prices (Price Action). Robots are pre-programmed, to perform certain tasks, and markets are influenced by human interaction. Robots cannot determine how humans react. Robots are not the best way to trade. Trade nude charts using price action, you might also check price action indicators to guide you.

Member wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Robots don't make sense then why do we rely on robots I think manual trading is the best and maximum trader doing forex business with a manual system. and For robots that work, it's simple all you have to do is make the point of the wizard you want to buy or sell and then choose your amount to invest (based on lots) and the point of the wizard you want to stop losses and your goal to get a profit and then close the program You and live your life normally and all will be executed automatically when conditions are ok. I prefer to work with Marketiva, it's simple and can help lay people in forex, with live chat and a good average 1: 100. any question?

Member comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually EA depends on the settings and how we maintain this does not depend on who uses it ... EA settings sometimes differ between traders and it depends on what style the trader uses ... for example. Scalpers usually set EAs for scalping and are used on the sideway market ... they avoid the news Swinger likes to use EA and using average they prefer markets with volatile movements so if the scalper uses the EA swinger setting, the broker will make the MC faster then he thinks

Member sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Welcome to your website! this is the forex robot testing side. All of our trading results, charts and statistics are available to you at no charge. We do not have members only areas that charge high fees for so-called robot information. I love to find interesting robots that are truly profitable. and try in the strategy testers to retest every expert advisor that you have installed, which is the best result [average per month] you can choose it

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think using manual use is the best to improve our position. Because I believe that manual work is the best system. and I do not support the use of robots in commerce, do not care about any version in place because I believe the human brain can trade better than robots in the sense that humans create them and as we all know we cannot be greater than our own creator

8. The Following User Says Thank You to duki For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually some useful EAs are types of brokers that replace humans who cannot be consistent in scalping. and I think swingers need a greater balance than brokers because in a month they don't get that high profit compared to skilled brokers. and some useful EAs are types of brokers that replace humans who cannot be consistent in scalping. I think swingers need a greater balance than brokers because in a month they don't get that high profit compared to skilled brokers.

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that's the difference between robots and humans. Every time humans make profits, we rejoice while the robots don't feel. Robots are only machines that function for humans. and only one question. Can you wake up 24/5 half a week? If you can, it is good, but if it is not, then you better have a bot to trade for you while you are resting. But that does not mean that the bot will do all the trading. You are still in control, the only function of the bot is to monitor and make an alarm if there are some recognizable patterns and trends that we can use to trade.

Member lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Humans are afraid of losing money. But robots aren't afraid. So, you might be looser when trading with a forex robot. and both humans and robots, both have advantages and disadvantages when trading. trading using such a helpful tool really helps us, please don't rely too much on it. This is because in trade also use your own trading skills and strategies.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast