+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 150 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Thread: Good Advice for newbie to learn forex.

Member korong will become famous soon enough korong will become famous soon enough korong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Always stay patient and try to gain experience and with time you will understand the factors and reasons that drive the forex market and if you have a reason then my g can set profits and stop targets and wait patiently for the results and keep following if the number of stops has closed and break even to avoid losing trade.
    I am also a beginner here, I also practice on a demo account. I feel that it is a very difficult market. And it's very difficult to get from the Forex market. Are there special skills to gain confidence and ease to make myself a good and successful trader. I will thank you so much that you guide me further

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a very risky business from the online sliding market. we must not learn forex so we have to lose all of our investment money in the forex trading business. This is the most important for novice forex traders. Learning is very important for this business and successful trading on the forex market requires a lot of hard work and dedication, so if you have to be successful in the forex market, you have to make priorities practice consistently regardless of whether you make a profit or not, continue to practice and go along As time goes on you will be able to come up with a better idea of how profitable trading is.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member hafiz1234 is an unknown quantity at this point hafiz1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han dear men aap say fully agree karta hun or aap nay newbies ko aik achi advice di hay jis kay through profit earn kiya ja sakta hay or ye bhe 100% right hay kay newbies ko apnay seniors say help lay kar hi trading start karni chahiay Q kay seniors market ko newbies say zyada jantay hen or wo trading ko bhe newbies say zyada jantay hen to wo hi trading kay liay best advice provide kar saktay hen... aap ka nice advice share karnay par bohot bohot shukriya...
    Hafiz
    If You LIke My Post Please Thanks

4. The Following User Says Thank You to hafiz1234 For This Useful Post:

hafizshahid (2018-08-06)

Member karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    pal is clear when forex trading there is a need to learn well on your first demo account if you think if you are a beginner, want to be your successful trader. Replace your patience and currency management is OK, and you need to make sure all kinds of analysis. This takes more practice, you will start trading real. and when forex trading beginners need to learn 1 of all the basic forex how this market works 2 learn about money management and risk management afterwards practice in demo and learn how to enable market and use technical training Practice on demo 3 to 4 months.

Member baalan will become famous soon enough baalan will become famous soon enough baalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Welcome to Forex trading. If you are a beginner and want to be a successful trader, then you should learn well at first. Then you should be more important in a demo account. You have all kinds of analysis that will start after the original trading and will trade with good money management and patience. and I think you should have friends and guides that are so kind and sincere that you must trade properly and earn money in the form of money and you must have a computer and a good internet connection so you have to trade properly and earn profits and watch the market. be careful and make the right entry into the market so it should produce a useful end of profit.

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Generally, my dear in forex trading, I really think that forex trading is very risky. Forex trading is not possible without knowledge and skills. So learning is the first step of forex trading. If someone wants to join in forex trading needs to learn. The advantages of forex trading depend on learning. and I think first you need to find a good mentor in a trade that will teach you all the basics and trade principles that you understand and learn to trade properly, because one with the whole deal will not work in the trade.

Banned FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 43,214 Times in 11,226 Posts
    we have to think Forex as an investment and we need to give up some money to learn the Forex. their are different situation in Forex and we have to face them with our experience. we need to get open some position with good analysis and if they goes loss for a while need not to worry and wait for some time. the floating loss in Forex is the investment here. once we will must get the trade in profit.

Member fx love will become famous soon enough fx love will become famous soon enough fx love's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To be a successful trader does not need to reinvent the wheel, focusing on the creation of his strategy, yes, this is a good start, but you can do it without it, picking up and copying others strategies, but you have to understand his thinking. the process of the author of this strategy, if successful, many chances you will succeed. and I will advise newbies to tell you what to do with a trading plan, and to start a trade show you must be an expert in your strategy, which is the result of the results and you have started real trading. We want to make money management and successful trading.

Member natum will become famous soon enough natum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every trader needs discipline and behave well to be a good trader. I think zero for a hero is a very long process and we can not do it easily. Getting knowledge and experience is a great way to become a skill trader. Traders must choose a good trading plan and trading strategy to get a stable. and I am very happy to see this. It will be very effective to learn forex clearly. I am new in the forex market just a few days. But in this short time I read various articles, blogs, sites. After joining this forum, I really learned more than that. I think every newcomer should join a discussion forum before starting a direct trade.

Member coramel will become famous soon enough coramel will become famous soon enough coramel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually I love, I really found that forex trading is not possible without learning successfully. We know forex trading is a very risky business that gives us an advantage to our successful trading on the other hand we can lose our capital from forex trading for wrong trades. So learning is the key to the success of forex trading. and Basically my dear, in forex trading I surely I assume it is not a double without learning and gain knowledge we will only feel the loss in our account. to learn every merchant would have a good and true way to trade that a frequent trader is far more knowledgeable and has experience that will lead them to the path of success.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 150 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)