+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 150 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Thread: Good Advice for newbie to learn forex.

Member jimmy17 has a reputation beyond repute jimmy17 has a reputation beyond repute jimmy17 has a reputation beyond repute jimmy17 has a reputation beyond repute jimmy17 has a reputation beyond repute jimmy17 has a reputation beyond repute jimmy17 has a reputation beyond repute jimmy17 has a reputation beyond repute jimmy17 has a reputation beyond repute jimmy17 has a reputation beyond repute jimmy17 has a reputation beyond repute jimmy17's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,443 Times in 764 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good advice for newbies to learn is to.. LEARN.. the most important step for a beginner is to start trading by learning.. to learn to trade is the most vital thing and then after learning comes practicing.. trading can never be your thing if you have never practiced it.. trading without knowledge and practice.. most important thing practicing trading makes your experience and this is the thing which separates you from the rest..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jimmy17 For This Useful Post:

forex247 (2018-03-31), FOREXBOY (2018-03-31), KASINA (2018-03-31), Mr. India (2018-03-31)

Member smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All of the above mentioned suggestions are good and a trader needs to learn the basics, learn about money management and how to focus on profitable trades if they want to become successful traders and make money in these markets. It's important to have money management as part of your trading plan and apply the same when trading. before appearing in the real field because so much This field is risky if you fail Understand the Forex market very well before you go into it because you are just wasting your time in the Forex market and then make the best strategy and it gives us a profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sub fore mei jo bhe newbie ay usko welcome is a great business mei aur newbies ko yehe advice deta hun kay zaida se zaida learn karen forex kay baray mei aur is the practice of karen aur demo account using karain us pe trades karen ya apnay master se sikhain trading ko aur jalde successful trader tires jaen. It is very important for beginners to learn Forex. If you do not have good skills and knowledge, you can not do it well. At first you should read by reading and studying anyone who can develop a bad condition. Here the practice is also very important to develop anyone's skills. So I think learning is very important.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jagal For This Useful Post:

SA148P (2018-04-29)

Member goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My advice to beginners who are not desperate in the news, trade properly and try to realize trading strategies In the beginning, you do not have much knowledge and experience to get more so you need to use a demo trading that gives you the best way to get much easier after all This is the right method that will bring money to use and you do not need to use stop loss in terms of a good method Demo account in forex currency trading business is too important to ignore Only traders who want to work hard and learn every time will be a successful person with this business because Skill is the main thing that beginners should gather first and do not let your concentration loos arrange my money than any beginner should use from demo account before entering live account and because this is very important if we use real account let alone starter mas ih understand certain trading programs

7. The Following User Says Thank You to goyang For This Useful Post:

cilor (2018-03-26)

Member taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That means we are just trying to get half the course because my advice to beginners is to take their time slowly to learn about forex then They should start doing that while still in demo account then count before they trade with their own money as if Most important 10 pips is enough for forex trading and in my opinion we should not think of getting rich at night When you are new, you have to make sure that you have traded with the trading information you want You should know that forex trading is something you do not should do guess work You have to make sure you remember it

9. The Following User Says Thank You to taj mil For This Useful Post:

nyumbang (2018-03-27)

Member amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I advice to the newbies to first trading at the forex demo account . At demo account there is no fear of loosing . At forum , eexperienced or professional traders shared their knowledge about forex trading . Newbies should learn their experience or knowledge that is very helpful for newbies ...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to amnajamil01 For This Useful Post:

naveedbnn (2018-03-23)

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This may be a difficult process but I do not have enough experience to do more than that. Starting from a demo account if a beginner wants to move one step better if they start it with many different micro forex india forums with forex india forums Trading Portal And I'm not so sure how to use these things according to not learning you do not learn about business forex than So who joined in Forex should be aware of Forex trading risks I am a daily trader and my daily pip target is 20-30 pips per day, let alone Forex trading business is a very very profitable business if we learn correctly Then after that I will learn and learn it What exactly Use the option to generate a much better profit and we must have a ratio that will not take our money in minus but most of the time it brings you happy and sometimes leads to misery as well then after they have the skills and knowledge well, they can fo to get money

Member genefx will become famous soon enough genefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Beginners should learn more about forex and practice in the first demo After getting good results on the demo they can start real trading with a small investment as well In relation to the law of inventory can make almost all representatives but I prefer Bill FX trading really free and it apparently also tryo like the second rule do not invest the money if you do not already know or have no strategy So they can apply the rules consistently because the MM setting here is very influential once in controlling our emotions when we make transactions and Capital is the most important for this business but also requires great hard work with sensitivity than No 100% guarantee to make 5+ pips in trading until Demo account provides a platform for beginners to practice existing skills than my suggestion for beginners who first create demo account take g aris guide and use expert strategy people and use other strategies

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Here you have to work hard and learn a lot if you want to get something or lose the money you invest and not for your commercial complex with many indicators. The beginner beginner in forex always need some advice for their trading and I am now practicing demo account because I am a beginner in forex trading I do not use SL in my trading so this is the best business for beginner to get maximum profit several times the price of currency move more than 300 pips without any retrace and that means we can not benefit from the commands you are talking about Many of the suggestions from senior traders but very difficult to run because this is probably because they are too eager to make money quickly while thinking that forex trading is a piece of the actual cake Advantages of bonuses can be pulled without restrictions and you need to wait for the tree to mature just do not open trading with high risk of emotion control and greedall time to trade patiently To make the experience better

Member balls will become famous soon enough balls's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many traders may think of forex trading as a hobby, many of them may consider it a part-time job - but I want to make forex my main profession, because I am unemployed now and there is no possibility of getting a job in this middle age. Therefore I try to learn forex and I have to do that, there is no alternative for me. You might as well think like me if you think so. And try to know about trading as far as you can like Good trading system will show us where take profit and stop loss Stop loss should be put in poi and As a beginner you have to do your first step quiet completely first demo. Trading for a list of one year before investing into the market is better to have a small profit but we can repeat it again and again let alone many suggestions that have been given to beginners but unfortunately they do not hear much. understand everything we give so that later can also be useful for him

16. The Following User Says Thank You to balls For This Useful Post:

douglas (2018-03-15)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 150 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)