+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 150 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Thread: Good Advice for newbie to learn forex.

Member samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My best friend if you are new to the forex market then you should first know that without your knowledge can not make money there is no place of luch and technique. First of all you open a demo account and make more and more practice after this you have to open a real account. aap ka es forex my business welcome hi aur yadi aap forex market i good trader banna chahte hai to sabse pahle aap forex market to fundamental knoweldge ki jankari bahut hi must hi fir o demo our banaker account per trade ki practice kare jisse ki apko real trading ka experience result ho jayega fir my real account trading hi sakte hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to be new that we should not trade with emotion and we need to trade in the right way which means analyzing the market, finding a good entry point and closing trade at the right time or right place. Try to trade without emotion. I will be a new beginner in buying and selling I managed to get this kind of conclusion that you need more training in testing considerations. if you are going to be real trading next you have to do all kinds of checks and you can trade with excellent dollar administration and durability.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member khaimunal is on a distinguished road khaimunal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Welcome to forex trading if you are a beginner if you want to be a successful trader, you need to learn to do well in first account then demo, then you should practice more in demo account. When you will start real trading then you have to do all kind of analysis. And you will trade with good money management and patience. demo account immediately after the transaction will be addressed to call newbie must trade on demo in advance and study the market report to check market conditions and place orders according to market conditions and put small lot

Member oray is on a distinguished road oray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Every day big people join this business all over the world. All new investors think that the Forex market is the best place to invest. New traders must first learn how to trade and market analysis. it is necessary to open a demo account. Demo practice is very important for new traders. after completing the demo training, open a real account and start trading. Moreover, beginner traders in this business then they should strive to trade better on how to learn and practice in their trade far You need to seek knowledge and skills first before you start thinking to earn income than indeed demo account is the most fitting for beginner then beginners or professionals are the same they are required to be patient and consistent when they trade forex

Member rudiandi will become famous soon enough rudiandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good advice newbie ky liye yehi hai ky wo is a business ko samjay aur forex ko sab people join kar saktay hain only aap ky pass knowledge hona chaiye aur aap pear is business par work kar ky trading kar saktay hain aur aur cari ka yeh bohat without a demo account aap forex mein success result nai kar saktay aur yeh acha hai aur everybody join this business. My friend's forex trading is not so easy, we thought but not too difficult either. We need to develop our own trading skills and have to practice more to develop trading skills. Forex traders should have a good knowledge of Entry points and Exit points and must maintain a money management rule in every trade.

Member mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are interested in buying achi advice and you are interested in doing this, then you have to suggest that youtube and this forum have a great advantage for newbie companies that have a great advantage and you want to look at Forex futures for YouTube. You can learn how to make money and make real money. I have a job to do a business that has been working for a long time, and I have had a lot of experience in my business and I have a profit in the business and I want to earn a daily return for the same amount of time and for the future I am sorry to say that I have forgotten that I have forgotten that I have a small capital for you to choose big lot size and you are not able to escape.

Member gagal will become famous soon enough gagal will become famous soon enough gagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I found out that my newbies ko you advice karo ga kay forex kay about zaida dsay zaidad knowledged hasaled kared as newbies top trading ko avoid karna chahiyed as trades karne say behtar hai chart ko analytics karte rahe jab real account me a jae tu lot small size kay sath handle open kare or stop loss kay sath trading kares !! Success is not counted in cash; success begins with inner conviction, flexibility to pay attention, and inspiration. However, monetary freedom only comes with following arrangements. Interchange can be a great opportunity to make good money and cash, but at the same time it is an opportunity to lose cash, so you need to understand that you are at risk. The error is a mistake, then you may end up losing everything. If you lose a trade or a part, that does not mean you are haggling. You must trust yourself and be confident that you will only be yourself for an unspecified time in the future.

Banned hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    dekhen meray dost jub bhe hum koi new kaam start kartay hen even koi bussiness start kartay hen to us kay liay aik best advice letay hen jo kay bohot hi faida deti hay ....
    isi tarha aap nay jo advice di hay wo bohot hi best hay or men bhe new hi hun abhi itna kuch zyada nahi learn kiya magar kaafi knowledge gain ho raha hay or aap ki advice bohot hi profitable hay jo k meray or new bies kay liay bohot hi informative or helpful hay

9. The Following User Says Thank You to hafiz shahid iqbal For This Useful Post:

fxearner (2018-04-26)

Member damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Welcome to forex business. Since you are new to the forex business, you should know very well about forex business and get basic information for forex business. Actually learning is a must to trade with forex business and I think learning is the key to success in forex business.
    Excessive foreign exchange market to practice good forex trading for new traders. For the success of any market analysis of both new merchants and money management needs. Long a new trader can trade market analysis, new traders in the forex market can be good.

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,406 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    newbies should trade the short term trading with using the stop loss , they should get the good learning of this business and they they should invest big money in this business and they should make low risky trading strategy for this business because this trading business is very risky trading strategy and the market could change its trend in the short time .

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

bali351 (2018-04-22), billyboy00007 (2018-04-21), javedqasim (2018-04-19), kashi93 (2018-04-27), naveedbnn (2018-04-18), sarfraz786 (2018-04-21), yulbang111 (2018-04-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 150 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)