+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 150 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Thread: Good Advice for newbie to learn forex.

Banned QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,008 Times in 15,737 Posts
    Some new buyer learning is limited and the limits experienced are not so high but they want to get as fast because they lose a total investment. Personally I am a new trader. So I lost my investment. So I think for new traders they have to learn more and better !! and ordering traders to suggest that forex be an easy business partner or get a profit because of pahley zaida se zaida learn kary demo account practice because the trust account is still ho jae the phrase real account starts because chahye wb invests sath or size Low lot uses because of Chahye.
    Best of luck to all members of forax community.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course, most new buyer learning is limited and the limits experienced are not so high but they want to get as fast because they lose a total investment. Personally I am a new trader. So I lost my investment. So I think for new traders they have to learn more and better !! and ordering traders to suggest that forex be an easy business partner or get a profit because of pahley zaida se zaida learn kary demo account practice because the trust account is still ho jae the phrase real account starts because chahye wb invests sath or size Low lot uses because of Chahye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,170 Times in 7,277 Posts
    Forex trade time frame depend on your profit taking attitude like you are aggressive or passionate profit taker. if you think low marginal profit in short time and want low risk free trade then go for 15 min time frame. If you want to be successful trader then you have to learn well at first then you have to must more practice in demo account. When you will start real trade.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aonkhan532 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When you start a real transaction, you need to do all kinds of research. And trade in Government money and patience.

Member sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every trader, especially beginners, must know about the basic things in the trading market if he can't know this, he can't get it by knowing this he can use this information and he will be successful. no trader can succeed in his trading business. So I think to get in the trading market at first we have to know about basic things. and Newbie can learn forex by reading forum posts and also from any online trading school. So he must meet with professional traders and get the skills and strategies from him. Then he must open a demo account to gain experience.

Member Aseya is just really nice Aseya is just really nice Aseya is just really nice Aseya is just really nice Aseya is just really nice Aseya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ji haan yaar hamsha possibility banti hai jo newtrade Jaate Hain unko good guideline deni hai par Agar Hua Koi information-silk karna chahte hain to unko good response dena hai jo senior traders Hain Unki hi responsibility hai ki Apne junior traders ko Jarur guide Karen aur agar koi problem face kar rahe hain to unko problem ka solution provide Karen thank you

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bak just had to start learning forex in depth so that he knew very well about forex and didn't lose his money. so newcomers must learn about this business and then invest in forex for trading. Excessive confidence is bad for traders in this way they can lose their money. So don't be too confident if you don't, too much confidence is risky for traders. so you have to follow the advice and be able to get big money from it easily.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to caribian For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's a figment of love or just stick to the best knowledge of the new merchant liye key or me you become the chahon or not the merchant's key just started to train him training my demo account or knowledge get it for successful traders ban jaye or income income payega and most of the new learning limits and experience limits are not very high but they want to get so fast because they lose their total investment. Personally I am a new trader. So I lost my investment. So I think for new traders they have to learn more and better !!

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Welcome to Forex, if you are a writer and want to reach successful traders, it should be more mercantilism, so that is the first. Winner of the demo account. When you are together you will want to do the type of work. You can expect reasonable money and trade management to start real trading. and to help forex trading, if you are a good beginner, do you want to be a successful trader, it is advisable to realize to do very well in a demo account first. While OK, you can trade about VERY GOOD call management and patience to make various kinds of analysis. LIKE labor and giving birth to your own agreement someone needs additional training.

Banned Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,981 Times in 1,056 Posts
    Dear friends i give the advice new comer that he must learn good and gain knowledge about market and its tools and improve his skills and make a good practice on demo trading account. the new comer also learn about the money management of his account so be safe here.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Attraction For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-04-25), mazaribest (2019-04-27)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 150 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)