+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 79 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 ... LastLast

Thread: 20pips strategy for EURJPY.

Member dan.blanchot is on a distinguished road dan.blanchot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamedsaleh View Post
    i think it will be risky to just go on with what happened with previous session . some news may effect the chart and how the market goes . so don't use it in news time . just use it when you are trading online and in front of the computer

have you did a backtest on EURJPY to test whether this trading system suggested by TS can be profitable or not? Please do not make such a misleading comments if you have not test it yet - this may influenced newbies the most. From what I see, this trading system has high winning potential but the only drawback is that it does not happen regularly or every single days.

Instaforex best broker!

STOP COPY PASTING!

Don't Forget to Say THANKS!
    if you find my posts useful

Senior Member adnanhm will become famous soon enough adnanhm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    may b it works for some one but i do not like to trade in this way........... i have my own trading plan and i go with that........... so working on it and i will be good in this aspect.............. so it is like risky as you are telling but i do not like this.......... we must be very careful..........

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali's Avatar
    Thanks
    highly effective technique of dealing and in the Hereafter strategy does not closed down the world wide web, revocation of revenue and getting purchases from someone greater than and below the cost by 26 factors beginning . the starting of a new day is also affordable and objectives, 27 points.thanks and good luck

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sonali For This Useful Post:

rauftabsum (2013-02-25)

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    gain 20 pips consistently is not easy, because is field mein consistently kama pana itna asaan nahi hota hai, haan lekin agar aapki strategy daily ka 20 pips gain deti hai, so main kah sakta hoon, hum is field mein kafi rich ho sakte hai.
    yes ,it is very difficult to earn constant profit from forex marlet because if a trade earn one day then he will take more risk due to greed which cause heavy loss .if a trader want earn constant profit per month then he should use proper money management .

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,950 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    gain 20 pips consistently is not easy, because is field mein consistently kama pana itna asaan nahi hota hai, haan lekin agar aapki strategy daily ka 20 pips gain deti hai, so main kah sakta hoon, hum is field mein kafi rich ho sakte hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned manikah is on a distinguished road manikah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Previously I never trade with eurjpy but your trading strategy influenced myself.But matter of sorrow you not try to updated your strategy.Ok no problem with low risk I will try to start this strategy as soon as possible.

Banned usmanraza is an unknown quantity at this point usmanraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    thaks brother statgey share karne ka laye ap ki stagey bohat achi ha eur/jpy currincey ma kabi use nahi ki but ma ap ki
    statgey ko ek dafa zaroor use kar ka dekho gaya 20pips bohat achi income ha thanks

Member rilmo is on a distinguished road rilmo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mas View Post
    pending order.: sell stop : entry level: low level of previous day -30pips
    take profit: 20pips
    stop loss: 30pips
    wew.. this money management for this strategy so "confidence" where SL : 30 and TP : 20. its for me to high risk, why you not set it to be SL : 50 and tp : 20 ?? ITS LOOK MORE SAVE.

Banned Mas is on a distinguished road Mas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ashwini View Post
    its totally based on pending orders.
    open the daily chart of EURJPY,, and collect some data of previous day.
    highest and lowest level

buy

pending order: buy stop: entry level: high level of preveious day +30pips
    stop loss : 30pips

sell

pending order.: sell stop : entry level: low level of previous day -30pips
    stop loss: 30pips

plz given ur suggestion and ur experiance about this strategy.
    very nice sir so I can use it this way if I later had possessed my capital to trade in the forex market and can I make the most good in forex trading so I can consistently profit

Senior Member alibabafx is an unknown quantity at this point alibabafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    powerful method of trading and in the Hereafter approach does not shut down the internet, suspension of sales and getting orders from someone higher than and below the price by 25 points early '> the beginning of a new day is also reasonable and goals, 25 points

+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 79 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)