+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 79 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 ... LastLast

Thread: 20pips strategy for EURJPY.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,945 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    daily 20 pips agar humko consistently mil jata hai, to isse achchi baat is field mein aur kya ho sakti hai, consistently earning is field mein bahut ahmiyat rakhti hai, ek successful trader kahlata hai wo, lekin main samjhata hoon, ye strategy har baar work nahi karti hogi.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned mediafxx is on a distinguished road mediafxx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dan.blanchot View Post
    I believe the amount you have suggestted above for capital $100, is the margin used and not the lot size used for a single trade, right? Because if you are familiar with the margin use, you should know that when you open a lot size of $1 for a single order, that particular order will take up to $20 as total margin use. You may not have enough money to open lot size as high as $10 for a single order and even $5 is a risky lot size.
    trader must see the use of indicators in the Forex market suitable for forex trading strategy in controlling emotions always Forex market indicators and see fundamental analysis and business plan donot be greedy and emotional in Forex trading foreign exchange risk and appropriate

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dan.blanchot is on a distinguished road dan.blanchot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ashwini View Post
    its based on daily time frame.. and its working good. plz use ur money management skill.. like
    if ur balance is 100$ then use 5$ for order.
    if u face the loss.. then next time u use 10$ order. means u double ur lot order if u face the loss. so this type u can esily recover the loss. easily.
    mainly in this strategy. u make proft most of time. when ever u loss .. when the market is change its movement.. that time .. u face the loss. only.
    very soon.. i given 15 pairs. trading strategy. with the calculation.
    I believe the amount you have suggestted above for capital $100, is the margin used and not the lot size used for a single trade, right? Because if you are familiar with the margin use, you should know that when you open a lot size of $1 for a single order, that particular order will take up to $20 as total margin use. You may not have enough money to open lot size as high as $10 for a single order and even $5 is a risky lot size.

Instaforex best broker!

STOP COPY PASTING!

Don't Forget to Say THANKS!
    if you find my posts useful

Banned runu is on a distinguished road runu's Avatar
    Thanks
    thanks for your intercourse roughly the trading strategy. if we are newbie and don't soul a lot of money to dealing, i imagine activity E is vulnerable, because EH is disorderly and if the brace makes disposition and our toll against the inclination, we faculty red and get border calls... in my persuasion, use a lot of money for part.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member forexdon is an unknown quantity at this point forexdon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think you system is very simple if you try it 3 to 4 months if don't try is your system is failed and you will have to suffer a big loss with your system if you don't know well about your system so always never depend on your system if you don't know well enough about your system

Senior Member m.ikram is an unknown quantity at this point m.ikram's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks for your strategy I think I am going to implement this stratgy in my demo account thn I will try this in my luve account I like to backtest the strategies of others and I like to use them for my profit.......

Banned asifanayat is on a distinguished road asifanayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mere khayal mein 20 pips euru/jpy pr aik achi stradegy hai eis mein euru pr pending order 20 pips
    ki lagana chahiye our stop loss 40 pips ka lagana chahiye our take profit b 20 pips ka lagana best
    hai

Senior Member lotfi2528 is an unknown quantity at this point lotfi2528's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I understand , but market nothing like fixed, so you cant tell it will work everyday , The Forex Market is dynamic ,no fixed strategy is applicable neither it work, you have to be dynamic with Forex market Just make sure it is on a systematic way, I wish you good luck ...

Banned kelvin_funky is an unknown quantity at this point kelvin_funky's Avatar
    Thanks
    you may also use this trick, but if I use a trick seeking 20 pips in the EJ, I would OP opening the D1 candle which I will go to the position following the previous candle with 20 pips TP. that's what I often do, and it's very accurate at all in my opinion

Banned Roddexx will become famous soon enough Roddexx's Avatar
    Thanks
    A good Strategy, frankly I am very rarely trade with EUR/JPY because I think this couple that is difficult to guess at the direction of the trends. especially at a time when there are important economic news in Asia releases.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 79 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)