+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 79 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast

Thread: 20pips strategy for EURJPY.

Member goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for your strategy, I think I will implement this strategy on my demo account, so I will try this on my Luve account. I want to test other people's strategies and I like to use them to my advantage. and if you don't mind which time frame best uses this strategy or can I take advantage of the time frame on the demo account to know the best way to do this in the trading of my life, I hope to hear from you soon. congratulations on trading and good luck because we trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member camano will become famous soon enough camano will become famous soon enough camano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we want consistent profits than we have to work with a solid strategy because with this strategy we can win but now every day because the market changes from day to day and we have to find a better one that produces good profits for us and that can also be adjusted . and this sounds like a good strategy but I don't understand why you prefer +30 and -30 distances. I think it's too far away. I would prefer a distance of 15 or 20 pips and that can make you make more profit. And I like your stop policy. I'm sure this will work also for GBPJpy because this pair is very similar to Eurjpy and they both make big moves every day. Several times can move more than 200 pips. I will add this strategy to possible daily trading. Thank you for the shares.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member camano will become famous soon enough camano will become famous soon enough camano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we want consistent profits than we have to work with a solid strategy because with this strategy we can win but now every day because the market changes from day to day and we have to find a better one that produces good profits for us and that can also be adjusted . and this sounds like a good strategy but I don't understand why you prefer +30 and -30 distances. I think it's too far away. I would prefer a distance of 15 or 20 pips and that can make you make more profit. And I like your stop policy. I'm sure this will work also for GBPJpy because this pair is very similar to Eurjpy and they both make big moves every day. Several times can move more than 200 pips. I will add this strategy to possible daily trading. Thank you for the shares.

Member sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it was not given any signal ... it was a pending order system ... on the previous day it was high and closed ... jise ... so that the market price ... the high-level calculation would break hain. to market jayega ... so that the day before you close the deal, bro, hain. to reduce hota hain. well, the heat is perfect ... soon the market is reversing hota hain ... for the failed system hota hain ... so that the application ... reverses the time of trading because of the system, the profit and profit are profitable. and if the daily price crosses 150 pips from the bottom up I mean the trend you make a sales order and if if the daily price crosses 150 pips from top to bottom you make an order and you both take profit is 20 pips. No stop loss for this trade.

Member tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Euro strategy against the Japanese yen profit and loss 20 points will not recommend it because the loss is greater than profit if it means the opposite, fortunately 30 points and 20 for losses can be accepted and ak boht achi or the best strategy ha main es boht passnd karta hon es sa boht the profit earned by hota ha es laya playing na panae the main bnae ha es laya strategy na profit obtained from kar lata hoon agr what is the strategy bnane ha to ap boht sare manaht karne the ge

Member shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G bilkul bhai is main koee shak nahian hai jab hum last day k high rate ko check kertay hain k market ktna high gayee hai and kitna down gayee hee to us ko daikh ker hum pending order k sahi use ker sakty hain and main kuch period say aisa he ker raha hoon and mujay to aik week kahain ho sakt ahia k aik day loss hua ho laiakn jiyada ter mujay faida he hota rahaa hai.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,090 Times in 4,519 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its based on daily time frame.. and its working good. plz use ur money management skill.. like
    if ur balance is 100$ then use 5$ for order.
    if u face the loss.. then next time u use 10$ order. means u double ur lot order if u face the loss. so this type u can esily recover the loss. easily.
    mainly in this strategy. u make proft most of time. when ever u loss .. when the market is change its movement.. that time .. u face the loss. only.
    very soon.. i given 15 pairs. trading strategy. with the calculation.

Member Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,138 Times in 376 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai aapne Ek bahut acche strategy share Ki Hai Lekin mujhe abhi tak kis strategy ki Sahi samajh nahi aaya hai Kyunki Main Hoon Lekin Mujhe Umeed Hai Ke Main Jaldi Hai Kya strategy 411 Karunga ko I hope mujhe bahut fayda hoga learn karne ke baad.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dicar For This Useful Post:

Anees786 (2018-11-19), danish555 (2018-11-17), sarfraz786 (2018-11-17), Younas007 (2018-11-21)

Banned gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,231 Times in 4,141 Posts
    the asian market is good to earning, if you face the loss.. then next time u use 10$ order. means u double ur lot order if u face the loss. so this type u can esily recover the loss. easily.
    mainly in this strategy. u make proft most of time. when ever u loss .. when the market is change its movement.. that time .. u face the loss. only.
    very soon.. i given 15 pairs. trading strategy.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to gale For This Useful Post:

isha (2018-11-30)

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,580 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    forex market me trader ko 20 pips bhi agar gain profit hota hai to uske liye bahut he achi baat hai aur eurjpy ka pair bahut he jada volatile hai esme trader ko ess par bahut he careful hokar market me kaam karna chahiye uske baad he wo acha kar sakenga.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 79 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)