+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 126 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 110 ... LastLast

Thread: 30pips strategy for gbpjpy.

Member badrita will become famous soon enough badrita will become famous soon enough badrita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't understand what you say i mean you have to tell us our weather is long or short you have to tell us the conditions we have to pay attention and we have to find several levels of support and resistance everything has to be clear because we don't want to put our money at risk and whatever you want to do again but mainly kbhi pending order this lagaya aur na hi is per yaqeen krta hu. you are in accordance with this hi kiyu k market ka trend kuch bhi hota hai is your liye strategy kafi ziayda hi risky.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member halim will become famous soon enough halim will become famous soon enough halim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indeed a new strategy for gbp jpy should we try first in the demo, my suggestion is to add other indicators such as tools such as rsi and mA to better clarify trends and use them well so that they can see the pivot point support and resistance indicators correctly and about targets only the rules that have been made by TS, but you can put the target as you wish, because I never used the target 30 pips but it happened the target was not fulfilled so I got a big loss because without using stoplose

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    acceptable many thanks enough for polite tactics 40 pips is fine for beginners like me all day long enough reason for a ton of good You can get your ideal effect outside the market all day acting I want that if you can provide more details more about the best time to use this tactic that allows me to prefer this specific to the next set

Member damage will become famous soon enough damage will become famous soon enough damage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have given your level of success by implementing this strategy, it will be better for us. But I will implement your strategy from today and will share my results here. thank you for sharing and your strategy is good but I think if the trader uses the scalping strategy during the London session with this pair then he can get more than 50 pips per day easily because I think this couple has good fluctuations every day.

Member subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    reading your strategy seems to be good. but you don't share proof of your strategy. I will try your strategy on my demo account. if it will be profitable then I will apply it in my real trade. and the clear strategy of the explanation is good for the most part. Thank you for your publication to us ... and will I try to use it well for me, I was adopted in trading mostly on subsidies and resistors and time frames because it shows clearly and well and certainly alone gives good results, because the price respects this area too .

Member kopai will become famous soon enough kopai will become famous soon enough kopai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i faculties are the same as cognitive if this strategy can only use GBP alone or can we straighten the use of this strategy for all graciously from my two people when your prospects get this communication and get support for me in addition to me to interpret improving on the first way I can use this strategy and Achieve only 30 points from a very strong currency pair, such as GBP \ JPY you through a currency pair to achieve a very large proportion of profit, but you have to depend on how this qualifies you for good results on Forex first

Member sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good way. But I do not like at all what an extraordinary order, if there is news that the effect is high near the suspension point the transaction results will be bad .. I think it is best to enter into a good goods settlement opportunity and follow up on the deal and get out safely. But anyway, thanks to us. Well, your strategy is here. I think your strategy will be better but has a few limitations here. I will discuss it a letter.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sentra For This Useful Post:

kopai (2019-08-30)

Member rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is a good strategy for giving want to make a change with several goals to try new types of transactions in a short time. Please take a few examples of strategies and post them here. So I know what it means to use the right business strategy to become a real account and the same strategy on eur / usd & gbp / usd so this works well and also makes money this way, buy trades once a day every day every day you can show that your system is here with clear images to understand my own technique Thank you in advance.

Member radjo will become famous soon enough radjo will become famous soon enough radjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading main pips you use bohot kam logon ko or hai q kip pips ki inhay strategies so this is hai aap ko chaahiye like aap pips par aik achi bnaya strategies major kro aap 30 pips gbpjpy ki strategies using kia kro q kay is trhan aap ko is the main get the main krnay asaani hogi and is the trading strategy and the full practice of kerny to ly ye lazmi ha to is the ko lazmi strategy in the forex demo account i apply it to the full practice of kay jay kuke to match the results of the results of pher lazmi in the demo mi is ko buy and sell ker to is to bary mi experience results lia jya take forex live account mi bhi preshani lattice when it's like pary.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to radjo For This Useful Post:

dubrus (2019-08-26)

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex learning is the best easy way. Forex forums are the most important for the forex trading business. Forex trading initially requires forex learning, then knowledge analysis. So, forex is the best way to learn in my opinion. and I think 30 pips is a good profit, but if we don't use stop loss and the delayed order system than it would be more profitable to trade, if we use a pending order or stop loss it will close our account to the targeted point.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to dubrus For This Useful Post:

radjo (2019-08-26)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 126 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 110 ... LastLast